“Great Tapas”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2012

If you can get here for the tapas menu at night - do so. The crumbed rabbit is wonderful, but all the dishes are tasty and pretty good value.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Three of us went to this restaurant on a busy Thursday evening without a booking, but were soon accommodated. Service was friendly and efficient. Orders were taken in good time and our drinks were on the table soon after. Meals took a little while that night, the restaurant was very busy. We were all very happy with our dishes, steak, lamb and seafood risotto respectively, with a salad to share. The rice for the risotto was obviously pre-cooked, but the portion of seafood was generous and the taste of the whole dish was great. Fully recommend the White Rabbit for a bite to eat when in the area.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Met the girls here for our regular Friday coffee and it was good. Service was attentive and the coffee was good.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Went here to get some work done because the reviews were good. No sooner was I seated than I was ignored by the staff. It was mid afternoon so the place was almost empty and quiet except for the noise of the staff talking about their tips. After I finally got to order my pizza I was left sitting there without a drink for 20 minutes until my food arrived. Pizza was okay, squid and chorizo I think, but nothing amazing. This place could be so good if they just focused on the basics. Unfortunately they will just keep sailing along relying on the wealthy crowd that frequents the place.

1  Thank Crooner M
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I went to white rabbit for brunch with a friend as another friend had recommended the place. Greeted by the friendly wait staff who promptly seated us and offered drinks as we searched the menu. I got the pesto scrambled eggs on a bagel with honey glazed ham. Amazing and great value for money, very filling also! My friend got the pumpkin and feta salad which she also thoroughly enjoyed.
The place specialises in pizzas so I will go back and give those a try one day soon!