“Perfect Location Very Clean”

Caroline Serviced Apartments Brighton
Perth
“Perfect Location Very Clean”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Stayed here en route from Western Australia to our sea change in Tasmania. Rooms are spacious, extremely clean and well appointed. The location is sensational, close to the local shops, restaurants and can be accessed on foot within 5 minutes.
Will be staying here repeatedly in the future when in Melbourne for shopping expeditions

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

CSABrighton, Front Office at Caroline Serviced Apartments Brighton, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thanks for your feedback! Glad you loved our apartments. We also think the shopping in Melbourne is pretty great. See you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Tewkesbury
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I always look forward to my stay at Caroline Apartments as I know the apartment will be super-clean, comfortable and secure, and the staff are always so friendly, I don't understand the comments I am reading. It is in a great location, close to the railway station for a direct ride into the city, right by Church Street for great shopping and great places to eat. If I could live here I would!! I would recommend you ask for an apartment on Male Street as this will be quieter.

Room Tip: Choose a room overlooking Male Street.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Lesley, thanks for your feedback! Looking forward to seeing you again soon
San Francisco, California
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We ended out being put in a new unit, literally first time occupants I believe. The apartment was very clean, very modern and very nice. The people who worked there were responsive, helpful and friendly.

Being so close to Church Street was a huge benefit, especially given we were new to the area, though no doubt, I did wake up a couple of times to the sound of the train. In the end, being close to the train was a minor inconvenience compared to the convenience for me to be so easily able to get to the station and into the city and again, close to all that is on Church St.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

CSABrighton, Front Office at Caroline Serviced Apartments Brighton, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Hi Stephen,
Thanks for your review; we're so glad you enjoyed your stay in our brand new apartment! It's great that the train was such a convenience for you!
We look forward to welcoming you back to CSA soon!
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed for three nights from 1st to 4th June 2013 as it was close to business I had to attend to. I found it pleasant, comfortable and well equipped. Being able to park my car underneath also made it easy - straight up in the lift to my room. I had a balcony which was a drawcard as I like to sit outside and have a cigarette in the evening. The train line ran right in front of my balcony but I didn't find the trains particularly noisy. When inside the room with the doors shut I was not disturbed by the trains at all. I am a light sleeper but slept very peacefully here.I found the staff I encountered (including cleaning staff) professional and helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for your review! It's great to know you enjoyed your stay and that our amenities made a huge difference!
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
bowral
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed at the Caroline Serviced Apartments in Brighton in late February. We were surprised to find we had be upgraded to a bigger apartment only to find the air conditioner did not work. As we arrived late in the day and the office was closed by the time we worked this out we tried the after hours number. There was no response and we could not even leave a message. As it was a very warm night we had to sleep with the doors open which was far from ideal as we were right next to the railway line with trains passing by every 15 minutes. As the evening went on we also discovered we could hear the noise from a local pub that was virtually next door.
The young lady at the front desk was lovely but did not offer any assistance except to refund the 2nd nights accommodation cost after restarting the air-con and discovering after some time that it was still not working. I asked for help in finding other accommodation and after stating that it may be difficult to find something she agreed to help us find a place a little further away.

Room Tip: Ask to be in the front of the building
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

CSABrighton, Public Relations Manager at Caroline Serviced Apartments Brighton, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Hi MS,
We apologise about your air conditioning- it can be extremely frustrating to come into a hot apartment with something so essential not working! I am unsure why the afterhours number did not work, I am currently trying to get answer for this.
I understand that the train and Half Moon noise can interrupt sleep but it also can be quite convenient to be near a train station and a lively pub :)
I'm glad you found our service pleasant and that we could remedy your problem.
We hope to see you again soon and we remind you of our 10% discount for our returning guests.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stay at the Caroline Apartments every time we visit family in Melbourne. I love the central position, restaurants cafe culture, love the Pantry for breakfast all in walking distance. Friendly staff and car parking for a small fee $10 a day I think. The apartments are spacious, clean and modern with fully functional kitchen, leather lounges two televisions one in bedroom.and a bath, being English, heaven for me, also for families with little ones. Station 2 mins away, so many choices, great book shop within village amphosphere. A Dendy cinema also. Recently our son has been ill, and The Caroline have been most helpful with photocopying and making room for us. Thank You see you in July.

Room Tip: Maybe if you are a light sleeper one away from railway lines, think all apartments have balconies so...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Hi Pheobe,
Thanks for your lovely review :)
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to seeing you in July!
Melbourne
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed at Caroline Apartments for 6 months and found everything fantastic. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. The apartments are very clean and modern, have everything you need, Kitchen, Laundry, Wi Fi, Foxtel. Also they are located in great position right near Church St shopping, restaurants, bars, train station, and very close to the beach. I think it's the best place
To stay in Melbourne outside of the city.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighton
Brighton Savoy
Brighton Savoy
#1 of 1 in Brighton
Best Western Plus Buckingham International
Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels
Kimberley Gardens Hotel & Serviced Apartments
Novotel Melbourne St Kilda
Quest Brighton On The Bay

Been to Caroline Serviced Apartments Brighton? Share your experiences!