“Outstanding value”

Caroline Serviced Apartments Brighton
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I highly recommend the Caroline apartments. The reasons are as follows. Very clean, very spacious, excellent layout and simply very practical. The location is also superb as just around the corner one has several loverly restaurants and the train facility if require.
so for me it was 10/10

Room Tip: I didn't try the fitness center and the room service was not used.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Mark S

Reviewed September 24, 2011

stayed here just for one night, but I will stay here again. A very Queit room with a balcony however have the balcony door open and it can be a bit noisy. Great location, just a minute from the main street with so many cafes to choose from, Staff were really lovely and helpful and my surpise was just how big the room was, has a kitchenette with all the bits and pieces.
I would recommened this place to anyone.

Room Tip: just ask they are so helpful
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank RalphGoodwin
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Let me take some time out of my day amongst being a normal, hardworking full time working mother, to write how disgusted we were with these apartments. I advise NO ONE to ever stay with these people, and god forbid you are an overseas traveller or interstate and you get trapped into their bond scheme.

OK first of all its 10 dollars to have a car park, fair enough even though you are staying in the surburbs of melbourne and you wouldnt have to pay parking on the streets. We get to the carpark and get told to park in number 40 space.. there is no number 40 so we decide to take the staff car park. This is the only explantation as to why we think the following has happened.

I went through lastminute.com and booked this payed the Ten dollar credit card fee as well so all up we payed One hundred and Eighty dollars. When we arrived they took our credit card details, as bond, as everyone hotel does. Of course they will hold the bond until you leave the apartment, which by the way you dont get any tea coffee or sugar or Milk with. Just saying, anyway, they have TAKEN THE BOND OUT OF 180 DOLLARS and STILL NOT RETURNED IT. NOT HELD, TAKEN. I even called Monday to complain and we got told we would get it back in maximum of 2 days. NOTHING.. Whats even more disgusting is they blamed our bank. Do not stay her peoples its unethical, tiny rooms with nothing in them and rude staff and DIRTY SHEETS. Disgusting

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank fiona m
CSABrighton, Manager at Caroline Serviced Apartments Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2011

Dear Guest,

We do apologise that you have not had your pre-authorisation returned, but we tried to explain the process of returning the bond does go through the card holders bank, and is not something we physically do, it lapses automatically after a period of time defined by the card holders bank, this was also explained to you by Lastminute.com, and your bank.

I do understand the frustration that you can feel whilst waiting for your money to be returned to you, and our staff acted immediately upon your requests to have the pre-auth released by contacting the bank.

Again, I do apologise for inconvenience caused to you, but I do hope you understand that our staff did everything in their power to action this quickly for you.

Kind Regards,
Property Manager
Caroline Apartments Brighton

Reviewed May 9, 2010

I travel to Brighton from Sydney regularly for business and I would not stay anywhere else. These apartments are sparkling - clean, new, trendy, quiet and super comfortable, Occasionally, the prices spike up if they are close to fully booked, but other than that - sensational. There are both Safeway and Coles supermarkets just a short walk away to stock up on food. And Brighton has nice Thai, Indian and Japanese restaurants for good food.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Mutiny
Reviewed April 30, 2010

My second time at the Caroline Apartments was as good as the first. The two bedroomed rooms are beautifully comfy - outstandingly comfy beds & well-stocked kitchens. I suggest stools to reach the cupboards for short people like me. It's very near to Brighton Beach, 1 minute from the great shops & restaurants in Church Street & having an underground Car Park is great for drivers.Melbourne is a wonderful city, but staying in Brighton makes more sense. I 'll always go to the Caroline Apartments. Only quibble: the Management MUST sort out their Internet facilities. At the moment, they're just not good enough; there should be a printer which guests can print Boarding Passes.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank oxfordhighschool
Reviewed April 29, 2010

Stayed for approx 2 weeks in March 2010 while visiting my Daughter in Melbourne. Can`t recommend these appartments more highly, be aware they are in Brighton, which is where we wanted to be and not the city, . This meant it was peaceful at night and they are only about 20 min train ride to CBD. The appartments are bright and modern, fully equipped clean and in a lovely location. The staff were wonderful, particularily Alison and Allegra, (sorry Agatha)!!
Hope to go back sometime again,wouldn`t stay anywhere else. Big Thank-you.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JINXStAndrews
Reviewed February 3, 2010

What beautiful apartments, thankyou to the team at Caroline Serviced Apartments for making our night. Thankyou to Alison for organising our night to be relaxing and wonderful.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LoveTravelling391
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighton
Brighton Savoy
Brighton Serviced Apartments
Quest Brighton
Quest Brighton
#4 of 5 in Brighton

Been to Caroline Serviced Apartments Brighton? Share your experiences!