“Enjoyed very much”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Visited this restaurant with a large group celebrating a birthday, lucky for other diners they have a separate room for large groups which would help to keep the noise down for couples having a romantic dinner.

They have an extensive menu with all the standard Thai dishes - Pad Thai, Red Curry etc. None of the dishes I tasted were very spicy or hot, so it seems the spice level has been adjusted for local tastes ie very little spice. One particular dish we liked was the Duck in Red Curry, very good indeed.

They also have pretty good drink list including wine starting from about $30 per bottle and a range of imported and local beers.

Over all Lanna is a good restaurant without anything to really excite, anyone eating here should leave happy that they had a good meal at reasonable prices with very good service.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I was taken to this great Subiaco restaurant by friends who live locally (sadly I live on the other side of the planet...) and it was so good I took my own friends there later the same week.

The vote was 10/10 for food, service and atmosphere. As myself and my friends travel the world we get to know which restaurants we can rely on wherever we are - Lanna just joined our list.

1  Thank Rallyman23
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I am quite fond of this place. Despite the less than comfy chairs, the prices are reasonable and the food is excellent. I always have a dish with seafood and it is always perfect. Yummy!

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Authentic Thai food. Beautiful fish fillet in sweet chilli sauce. Prompt service. Located in a square with several other restaurants. Good spot for a meal before a play at the nearby regal theatre.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Stuffed up the order which caused long delay but gave 50% refund which softened the blow. Not the most authentic or best presented food, and the service is a bit amateurish, but the locals seem to like it and they are often full.