“Second Visit” 5 of 5 bubbles

Lapa Brazilian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 98 Restaurants in Subiaco
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Latin, Barbecue, South American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Second Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

We've been twice for lunch at Lapa Subiaco and enjoyed it very much. We tried about twelve different meats, favourite being the rump cap which is melt-in-your-mouth delicious. The sides aren't really needed but nice just the same. I really liked the Brazilian guarana soft drink and the grilled pineapple too. Lovely staff both times we visited and as it was lunchtime the price is reduced. The window into the kitchen is mixed blessing! My partner was concerned the staff were not always wearing gloves... I prefer to look at the gorgeous photos on the walls. We will definitely be back. Love Lapa!

Auckland, New Zealand
“Make sure you are hungry!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

Great place, something different which I haven't experienced before. The staff were friendly and wouldn't stop bring food!! Had the mean meat sweats after dining here! It was great, would happily return!

Visited January 2014
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Get ready to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Wow this place was amazing, such an experience! The food just keeps coming!! great food and great service, highly recommend :)

Visited May 2014
Perth, Australia
“Very disappointed.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Was looking forward to trying this restaurant, as heard great reviews. I was very disappointed. There were only 2 waiters on the night we went. There is no buffet for the salad. Your served tiny bowls of salad between your table and you need request when you want more. The same with pasta we were only offered it after about an hr of being there. We waited at least half hr in between meat courses and they kept offering same dish. Waited over hr for lamb dish after asking 3 times for it. Chicken hearts same was a very long wait and only received after requesting. Will never go back. Terrible service. Rude waiters. Not happy at all. Not worth the $50 per person.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank fiki555
Minehead, United Kingdom
“A bug shared my salad!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

My family and I had lived in Brasil for a few years and whilst in Perth on holiday we were looking forward to the Churrascaria atmosphere of this restaurant. Basically the food keeps coming until you flip the green/red disc to red for STOP! It was a Friday evening and very busy with a good atmosphere. The food however was very disappointing. We were given rice chips and salads and then the barbecued various cuts of meat, beef, chicken and sausages were brought round. The taste of the meat was all average, not the mouthwatering cuts of beef that we were expecting, like filet mignon. To top it all the kitchen has a large window that customers can see into and watch the "chefs" prepare the meat to be barbecued. This after a while was a little distasteful to watch as the "chefs" emptied large plastic bags of raw meat on to a table and proceeded to skewer them for the barbecue. And the icing on the cake was that whilst eating my salad there was a large bug sharing it!! I called the waitress over and she seemed non-pulsed by it and said she would bring me another one. I waited another 20 minutes and nothing happened. I spoke to another waitress who apologised profusely and was about bring me another salad, which I refused as we just wanted to leave. A few mins later a manager appeared and apologised saying the first waitress didn't know the protocol as she was new. The manager offered to take something off the bill or give us puddings, which we didn't want but he brought anyway. The best thing about the evening was the Samba dancer and the fact that we have a sense of humour as the whole evening could have been a disaster!

• Visited April 2014