“Tasty tapas”

Fire & Ice Bar and Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Nice spot in subiaco that seems to be permanently busy. We sat outside and although the decor is a bit odd we found the atmosphere very pleasant.
Food was really great. Everything was very fresh. it was Tapas style eating and I would recommend the tasting plate- you get a bit of all the dishes on the menu. It was expensive but no different to the rest of perth!
Also worth a mention that the staff were really accommodating and friendly. Something that's missing in quite a few restaurants here so it was a pleasant surprise!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My partner and I went here for a quick drink before a movie the other night. The barman was so nice and polite and really helpful when it came to helping me chose a wine. The price was quite reasonable as well. I am unsure of the design the bar is going for however; the inside of the bar could be taken as quite tasteful as it has nice wooden floors, some leather seating and a nice lighting display. However, from where we were seated outside, I counted 9 different types of chairs and there was fake grass! Is this bar going for tasteful or tacky? I'm not sure! Either would be fine but it can't be a bit of both - it just doesn't work. I would come here again though as the service was lovely.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

manager was rude and took a long time to get any service. will not return to this venue. drinks were average and quite noisy atmosphere

4  Thank perth08Perth
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

We had a meal here some time ago. The menu was confusing ie is a $20 piece of steak or fish a main or an entree?? The waitress did not explain they were share plates and we ordered for ourselves. When tiny meals arrived, we queried it with the manager. He decided to argue the point and a very unpleasant altercation ensued. Surely the customer is always right ? Don't waste your money, there are other places !

1  Thank Sue R
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Was not sure what to expect, but more than pleasantly surprised
I heard their chef is one of the best, well he showed us why.
It was a
N evening with clients whom rated tuis place.
Now I have found , you must find it too