“Good food in a good environment, excellent service”
Review of Bistro Felix

Bistro Felix
Ranked #17 of 119 Restaurants in Subiaco
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We were just in the area at the end of the day and, feeling hungry, liked the look of this restaurant. We were very early (6.30 pm), so the only ones there to start with, but it soon began to fill up. All the staff were very pleasant, polite, and efficient, and when my wife chose the barramundi which came with shellfish, she told them she was allergic and they did a special version for her. We went straight to the main courses, and followed with "hand-churned vanilla ice cream" and double espressos. The food was very good, and although the vanilla ice cream was coffee coloured and seemed to have a different taste than vanilla, it was very good. Total cost for main course, ice creams and coffees and 2 glasses of wine was AUD 160

1  Thank Rvwr2012

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Excellent staff who seem to enjoy their work. Caring but not obtrusive.
Always enjoy the Sommelier's "by the glass" selection. Modest size servings but quality food

1  Thank Rob S
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The restaurant looks lovely but unfortunately on the day we were there celebrating a birthday with a group of 15 the choice of the set Petit Menu (3 courses for $47 or 2 for $42) was not a good one. The tomato salad was slices of tomato on a plate with little flavour. The Angus strip beef was served med rare as promised but was tough and the salad limp and boring. The cheese board was one slice of cheese and served with dry bread, very unappetising. The wine service was slow and overall not good value. I will try Felix Bistro again, but next time not the set menu.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

A restaurant that knows it's catering to the upper class. Extensive wine list, more than double the number of pages of food.

Doesn't really have a good "bar" atmosphere so I wouldn't come here just for nibblies and drinks.

I had the steak tartare for entree which, as my first taste of raw meat, wasn't too bad. The Rabbit pie was delicious but definitey overpowered by mushrooms, in the pie and as garnish.

Service was friendly.

Monday to Thursday there is cheaper deals for two or three courses.

1  Thank natasqi
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I booked at table for 19 ladies at Bistro Felix to celebrate my friends upcoming nuptials - I couldn't have been happier with my choice.

From my initial contact I was confident that we were going to have a great lunch. So many restaurants how require full payment at the time of booking and are inflexible in terms of changing numbers and menu - this is absolutely not the case with Bistro Felix. They are flexible and accommodating.

We had the petite menu which was delicious. A choice of three entree, main and deserts along with a complimentary drink. We had several dietary requirements which the bistro accommodated without any fuss. .

The service was excellent, thanks to Raquel and Ashley who were attentive and ensured that everything went smoothly.

I would highly recommend this restaurant to couples or groups, I couldn't have been happier!

4  Thank JillHAustralia