“Regular Lunch-goer!”
Review of Baguette Me Not

Baguette Me Not
Ranked #19 of 127 Restaurants in Subiaco
Reviewed February 21, 2017

My lunch regular! Tastes great, fills me up and all at a reasonable price. Recommending the Birdy Nom Nom!

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed December 1, 2016

I work in Subi and bring a packed lunch (boring) four days a week.
On Fridays I buy my lunch. There are so many places to choose from in Subi, but time and time again I find myself going back the Bagette Me Not for a Banh Mi.
They are just so tasty.
You can phone ahead and have your order ready when you get there, and I believe they now do Uber Eats orders also. Staff are always super helpful and very friendly.
Delish!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

Visiting here roughly twice a week. Think it is my new addiction. The pow wow bowl pulled pork is my go to however I have recently tried the lemon grass chicken taco and it is amazing. They do vienamese banh mi rolls well. Definitely worth a visit!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 19, 2016

Do you struggle with where to eat in Subi that isn't stuck in the 80s? No more! This little Vietnamese eatery is putting Subi back on track! Have the Pow Wow (baguette with pulled pork) YUM! The Vietnamese baguette was super fresh with the perfect crispy crust! And the lemongrass chicken salad was delish - perfect with the extra fresh chilli. Loved sitting in the sun on the curb-side tables (it's casual, small order at the counter; few indoor tables) and hey, it may even spice up the eyesore Colannade! Thank you!!!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 10, 2016

It's all about the baguette people. The filling is delish but the baguettes are fresh and tasty. Do not miss!

Date of visit: July 2016