“Very busy inside ... try takeaway”

Siena's Leederville
Ranked #22 of 161 Restaurants in Vincent
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We've been to Sienna's for family and friends birthdays - the food is relatively cheap and serves are generous but it is very busy and noisy on every occasion (not somewhere for a quiet date.)

On a whim after a busy week we dared to order takeaway to go somewhere quieter - very pleasant surprise ! Even tho it was a takeaway I ordered fillet steak (medium rare) it was ready in 15 minutes, perfectly cooked. Even with a ~10 minute drive home it was still delicious and worth the trip, will be doing it again.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

We went there for nephews birthday a big group we ordered the set menu,the food was nice
The pizzas came but then to get main took over 45 mins to be served ....we had to constantly look for some one to serve us for more drinks or for any service it was annoying to say the least in the end we were also suppose to get ice cream and coffe with our set menu it never came
If you wanting to catch a movie and dinner or have a set time to get out don't go there
Just coffee and cake
The food is good but go there during the day when is not so busy....

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Went here with friends who recommended it as a 'must' eat place in Leederville. I was disappointed. Standard fare of pizza and pasta, nothing too exciting, the pasta special came highly recommended - was supposed to be zucchini, prawns and aioli, but was bland and just full of pasta.

They do cheap specials on some weeknights, which is good value, but the food was uninspiring.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Siena's is a family favourite for my Perth relatives and they always have friendly and attentive service as regulars. The menu is extensive and reasonably priced with the standard Italian cafe fare of pizza and pasta. I have dined here twice and have found it reasonable but not memorable. On my second more recent visit I had the gnocchi which was average without being disappointing. Not a "home made" dish by any means and I have had better gnocchi at many other cafes. I tried my dining partner's steak which was perfectly cooked to order and very tender and delicious. The steak was served with a generous salad so we probably did not need to order the side of a Greek salad.

Siena's is good for a quick, reasonably priced basic cafe meal with the family. Best to go with a local who can advise you of the best choices from the large menu. I would not personally rush back to Siena's but would not deter anyone else from giving it a try either.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I've eaten here a couple of times and each time I haven't really enjoyed it. The food was average and expensive. It's always busy as it's popular with families and for group meals. Not the place to go if you don't like children running around while you're eating.