Tripadvisor
Ngaruawahia
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2019

I was travelling to the area for a family event that came up suddenly and rung to make a booking. The lady on the other end of the phone initially cut me off and when I called back she told me I was dodgy and wouldn't take my booking. The hotel obviously doesn't need the business, so feel free to take it elsewhere. I have now found a lovely motel in North Hamilton which will be much more inconvenient for my husband and myself, but they didn't think I sounded dodgy which was really nice. Unbelievable. Extremely rude. Don't stay here.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

Conveniently situated across the road from the RSA our entire family stayed here it was such a good stay
Rooms were spacious and well equipped
Along with kitchenette

Perfect for my grandmother
I would returb

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

We have a great time at the Arrow Motel lodge, our room is tidy and thoroughly CLEAN, very homey and comfortable. Arrow Motels provide a play area for children which is a bonus.. The couple who are the owners they were very friendly and professional.

Thank you for the great time.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

Nice and cosy place to rest after a busy day.
Good to know you have a great place to stay at Ngaruawahia. So close to Hamilton and affordable comfort.
Arrived late at night and was checked in and taken to my room in less than 3 minutes. Super efficient.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2018

The young lady who greeted us gave us a very warm and friendly welcome, escorted us to our unit and made sure we had everything we needed. The unit was fresh and spotlessly clean. The beds were very comfortable.The same friendly service on our departure, the owners take such pride in their family business :) We would love to stay there again

Room tip: All units very accessable
Date of stay: March 2018