Oceana is amazing right from the start! Coming into the property and over the hill to see the ocean is just amazing! There were 4 of us together my mom, mom-in-law and my sis in law who is 8. We stayed in the 3 bedroom house that is just wonderful. The food was great also! Our guide was Rudi. He was so nice and so very informative! We spent half a day down at the beach and walked. It was amazing! You could walk for miles without ever seeing anyone else. We collected seashells and enjoyed the amazing view. We did get massages, facials and pedicures. Hulane the spa lady is awesome. She did a great job. We will defiantly return to Oceana. It is a piece of heaven!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceana Beach & Wildlife Reserve is the product of a man who was brave enough to live his dream, and he extends an invitation to those who need a place to dream, be pampered, rejuvenate, relax, discover and be delighted by.After traveling the world, I discovered the place closest to my heart, Oceana. The first time I beheld the collection of natural wonders, something extraordinary happened, as I embraced the expanse of its exotic beauty, it embraced me. Rip Miller - Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oceana Beach and Wildlife Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceana Beach And Wildlife Reserve Hotel Port Alfred
- Oceana Beach And Wildlife Reserve Port Alfred, South Africa - Eastern Cape