Oceana has the perfect location overlooking the gorgeous beaches near Port Alfred. We were staying nearby at a friend's house and just wanted to book a game drive/safari and then added on lunch afterwards as part of a deal they do. It was quite amazing! We saw all sorts of animals, our guide was very knowledgable, and just soaked up the gorgeous scenery. To top it off, our 3-course lunch was outstanding! The food was top notch and we couldn't have been more pleased with our day at Oceana. I highly recommend it and we would love to return and stay on-site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceana Beach & Wildlife Reserve is the product of a man who was brave enough to live his dream, and he extends an invitation to those who need a place to dream, be pampered, rejuvenate, relax, discover and be delighted by.After traveling the world, I discovered the place closest to my heart, Oceana. The first time I beheld the collection of natural wonders, something extraordinary happened, as I embraced the expanse of its exotic beauty, it embraced me. Rip Miller - Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Oceana Beach and Wildlife Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceana Beach And Wildlife Reserve Hotel Port Alfred
- Oceana Beach And Wildlife Reserve Port Alfred, South Africa - Eastern Cape