“Good menu choice”
Review of Ramos

Ramos
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I took my boys here for the first time today and they seemed to of enjoyed the food and I do think its pretty good value for money and a good menu choice but the seating area could of done with a bit of a clean/refresh. Chips and other bits of food were on the floor, menus dirty/sticky and parts all looked a bit worn.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have only eaten breakfast at Ramos, but have to admit it’s good value for money and will keep you satisfied until tea time very filling.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

Food is tasty, generous portions,varied menu. Particularly like the chicken kebab with rice. And their bacon rolls. You can get takeaway too. Friendly service.

Reviewed August 15, 2019

Piss taking mugs when it comes to delivery service and prices.
Iv just ordered a fish finger sandwich for my granddaughter and a set breakfast for myself, half my order was missing on arrival and it cost me £15 quid. When I rang to question it and let them know half my breakfast was missing, he was very rude & hung up on me. I then rang a 2nd time & asked to talk to the boss Ramos & was told he know longer owns it and got hung up on a 2nd time. I’m about to walk round there & complain, hopefully the jerk on telephone will still be there. Wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone after this morning.

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

The coffees are nice, although the food takes forever and is usually wrong. Ordered cheese and onion on toast but got cheese on toast with raw onion on top ‍♀️, ok for a quick coffee