- Really nice staff.
- Rooms affordable, basic and clean with own bathroom.
- Bungalows are right on the beach.
- Food just amazing, damn I miss their curries.
- Laundry service.
- They gave us a mosquito-tent to use and I slept outside, which was superb.
- Beach has nice coral reefs just 10m away. Saw a bluedotted stingray and some other stuff while snorkeling.
- Beach is clean.
- Road to there is quite terrible
- Bit too far away to walk to the "town" where all markets and restaurants are and have to take a taxi. But this is also a good reason to stay here and eat their amazing food. They also have their own taxi service for 50thb/person/trip.
- No wifi
- Beach itself isn't that amazing, some sharp pieces of coral on the beach and when the tide is high almost the whole beach is underwater.
Summary: This is place to chill and eat, not for partying. There was some parties at the resorts at town.