Very late on my review as i stayed here this time 2 years ago however better late than never i guess!
It was my first time all inclusive so did not know what to expect but was happy with the whole experience. I think people who are used to certain services and have high expectations of places will moan at any given chance and let irrelevant things ruin holidays but I for one just love to travel to different places so as long as I get sun, meet new people, can fill my belly and receive good service when required then im a very happy man :)
The staff were always helpful and very freindly. The room was always cleaned, basic but this didnt bother me as i spend minimum time in there anyway! I liked the food they did, your usual spanish menu with something different each day also and being able to eat as much as i wanted three times a day was something i was very fond of! Met some nice people in the hotel, couples, families and friends, all seemed to enjoy the place too! The pool at the time was freezing cold so couldnt enjoy as much swimming as I wanted also the pool across the road that looked out into the ocean was out of order which was the only downer but this may have been a temporary problem at the time!
Its a nice quiet place to relax so if you want it abit more lively and a variety of stuff to do in the evenings then i would stay south of the island however it was just the break i wanted and made the most of what they had to offer!
All in all a great holiday...it is what you make it!!!
Definatley recommend a trip to loro parque this place is amazing with such a variety of wildlife on site as well as the waterpark Siam park was awesome!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Punta del Rey is located in Las Caletillas, seafront, only 14 kilometres from the capital, Santa Cruz de Tenerife. You can enjoy the beauty of the vegetation surrounding the swimming pool and the environment designed by the well-known architect Cesar Manrique. All facilities are inside of the hotel: swimming pools and shops, sauna, massage, fitness, garden, billiard, table football, ping pong and games, minigolf, tennis court, squash, green bowling, garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Catalonia Punta del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Punta Del Rey Hotel Las Caletillas
- Hotel Catalonia Punta Del Rey
- Catalonia Punta Del Rey Tenerife/Las Caletillas