A great and relaxing hotel.
-Rooms are nice and clean
-Beautiful view overlooking the dead sea
-A good amount of greenery
-Very good breakfast
- Very nice pools (one for adults only)
- Great poolside service with water, a virgin colada, pieces of pineapple, etc given out throughout the day.
Tip: After a friend's recommendation: we went to the Marriott for dinner at the Italian restaurant (walking distance from Kempinski) pretty good Italian food.
Picky guest section:
- The shower leaked into the bathroom (What is it with hotel showers?)
- There are 2 spots for lunch in the hotel both are quite uninspiring and the service is somewhat slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kempinski Hotel Ishtar gives you the opportunity to enjoy its riches where Queen of Sheba and Cleopatra once strived to unravel mystery. Situated gracefully on the shores of the largest spa in the world the Dead Sea, unique for its ozone-rich air, mineral sea water and ultra-violet filtered sunshine. Surely there is no region on earth where nature and history have more wonderfully conspired, where so exciting drama has obtained a so beautiful theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Hotel Amman
- Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea Jordan