“Bad Staff”

Valley Cafe and Bar
Ranked #9 of 11 Restaurants in Sweimah
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe, Mediterranean, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Amman, Jordan
“Bad Staff”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

To whom it may concern;

I went with my friends to have dinner at Vally Cafe, after checking the poor and limited options of food compared to the drinks, we asked the waiter to bring us the Italian restaurant menu, he pointed to the Menu which was hanged on the board behind us without bothering himself to bring it from inside, nevertheless we ordered the Jordanian Mezza (2 Homos, 1 Mutabal and Fatoush) along with other wraps, and we were surprised from the tiny portions and Tabooleh instead of Fatoush, so I asked the waiter to change it for us, he gave me that surprised look and said (This is Fatoosh not Tabouleh) and went away, after like 3 minutes he came back asking if i want to change the Tabooleh to Fatoush, after finishing our meal we asked to talk to the supervisor in order to sharing our comments with him, after telling him the scenario he gave us the following non professional answer (I'm from Amman and the other waiters from Suweimeh so we can't not change their culture) and offered to invite us for coffee, my friends accepted but because I'm not a big fann of coffee i refused, so he shocked me with his second offer (What about Vanilla ice cream, it helps you to loose weight)!!!! What a non respectful supervisor you have to take care or your guests!

This is a small part of the interaction, as I will not go through the screaming part between the waiters behind us.

Hope to have better staff at your property!

Regards