Dead Sea Spa Hotel Resort
$71
$48
Agoda.com
1,100 results
All reviewscrystal restaurantfree muddead seaprivate beachdinner buffetmud bathyour eyesbelly dancerswimmingpoolsjordannaserfloatshoresaltskinmahmoud
Reviewed August 25, 2013

If you wanna get rid of all your travel money, than staying in one of these resorts is the right choice
there are many resorts on dead sea - and this one is the less megalomaniac

all these resorts have swimming pools (3-6) and huge buffets (all you can eat).. and as the only good thing was the free access to a private beach which can be helpful if you wanna sunbath in a bikini or so...for the rest I personnally wouldn't recommend supporting this kind of tourism (never again)
the worst thing to see was how many food they throw away!!!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Don't ruin your Dead sea experience with this hotel. If you can afford the Mövenpick next door, just do it.

Our Experience???
Arrived at 13:00. Lobby packed, people smoking everywhere, chaos in front of the check-in desk. Waited 15 minutes for the 5 guys running around behind the desk to tell us the room would be ready at 15:00. Grabbed a bite to eat at the cafe/restaurant by the pool. Honestly not a bad club sandwich. Waiter was nice.

15:00 rolls around. We are given a key to room 418. We open the door to find 2 NAKED PEOPLE SMOKING IN OUR ROOM.

We respectfully request a room without naked people. We are given room 413. To be fair, those 5 guys running around like chickens with their head cut off must have made a mistake, and gave us 418 instead of 413...so it may not have technically been our room.

Walk into 413. The stench of cigarette overpowers us...and I am a smoker! The room doesn't "feel" clean. You know when you get your gut telling you "it's just not right, but I can't put my finger on it". Well, I pull off the cover of the bed to find black hairs on the nice white sheets. Under close examination....yep...sheets have not been changed. Wife returns from toilet and tell me it's not clean. I have no problem believing her.

We request that room 413 be cleaned, we are told 10-15 minutes. We decide to wait at the lobby right outside our door. 10 minutes later a man walks into the room...nothing in his hands. He exist 5 minutes later, nothing in his hands. We wait another 10 minutes and find the guy and he tells us the room has been cleaned. Sure enough, he's remade the bed, not changed the sheets and wiped the counter with toilet paper he then threw in the toilet...and left there.

The only positive thing is that we remained calm and polite and the hotel was kind enough to refund us the cost of our stay which we had paid already when we told them we could not stay with them. We packed the car and drove right next door to the Mövenpick. Had the best 2 days ever!

3  Thank Karl T
Reviewed August 19, 2013

A decent 4 star hotel facing the Dead Sea with comfortable rooms, that may face stiff competition when the hotels nearby will be finished.

Nothing to do in the surrounding area, but there is a small, albeit outdated, gym, pools, an arcade that seemed to have fairly new games, and a large gift shop located on the hotel grounds. There is also a sports bar with free wifi. (there is no free wifi available otherwise; they offer free wifi to people at the hotel for a conference, but not to their guests)

Breakfast and dinner is buffet-style. Large spread; can’t complain. One downfall about the restaurant is that it’s located in the basement floor, and they’re on a kick to save electricity, so you have to walk through a dimly lit hall to get there. Bring a friend, or a flashlight, it’s kind of creepy down there.

Tip: beat the rush and take a shower early, or risk not having any hot water.

Toiletries provided: shampoo, body gel, lotion. Tea and kettle provided in rooms, along with 2 bottles of water.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank GroovieGurlie
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I should have trusted the reviews.The room-great bed,lots of hangers-but the ac was very ,very weak,no electric for 18 hours on our last day,the hotel changes bed linen every 2nd day to be green I like the idea but our sheets were not changed until the 5th day after many calls to housekeeping.Bathroom-half empty shampoo and used soap is not what you should find in your bathroom ,I never received my bathrobe-this is a spa hotel,the bathtub was rusty.Food-meals are served about half an hour before the listed time which is great in the morning.but be early or most of the food is goneThe dining room staff are very busy talking to each other therefore be ready to ask for morning coffee 3 or 4 times.I ordered two colas- each time I ordered the waiters said three cola and left-turns out the waiters thought I was not willing to pay three dinars for my sodas,great if you enjoy SNL but not when u are trying to enjoy a meal.Check out the hotels 2 minutes to the north and u will enjoy the Dead Sea and Jordan

Room Tip: room that end with50 and up ex.350 /266
Reviewed August 15, 2013

First I would say that the name doesn't match the reality , there is no spa but at least there is a Dead Sea.
We ate the same food for 4 days in a row. What we didn't finish at Lunch they put out at dinner. The diner was full of insects that jump into your food while eating .
The rooms were terrible, the bathroom was dirty, the beds sheets were full of yellow spots. it was not secure because the balcony glass door was broken and it didnt lock . ( the room was on the ground floor so anyone can walk in) .
The service was very bad, no one listened.
My advise to you is find another hotel or save your money because it is simply not worth visiting.

Room Tip: Movinpic is next door .
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business