We spend two nights at the hotel, and really enjoyed the experience despite some issues!. We stayed in one of the rooms in the Wadi Rum section of the hotel with a wonderful view over the Dead Sea and at night, the lights of Jericho and the other towns on the west side of the sea. The food at the Grill was excellent ( just remember that alcohol - wine and spirits are very expensive!!)
On a negative side - the room was a bit tacky due to lack of maintenance - burn marks and permanent stains on the desk and side table. And I do not think that the emergency firehose, situated in the garden in from of the room, will ever work, overgrown and half full of debris!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the lowest point on Earth. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea and its picturesque village setting are there to fulfill you every wish. The resort features an exceptional environment for business events, one of the largest, most advanced spas of the Middle East. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Dead Sea
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea Hotel Sweimah
- Moevenpick Hotel Amman
- Moevenpick Hotel Dead Sea
- Movenpick Dead Sea
- Movenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea Jordan