There was a mix up with our groups dining accommodations one evening. They had tried to put 50 of us in the sports bar for burgers and soda. YUK! Most of us ended up in the dining room but I was told that we were not going to be allowed in there because there were other Jordanian groups. Hmmm..... The facilities, the grounds, the food, and lobby area was super! The Dead Sea experience was memorable for a lifetime.
The free Wifi accessibility was only in the main lobby area which was tough when you are 5000 miles from home and want to contact family members.
The rooms were nice and as had a balcony where we could go out and look at the scenery that was a huge plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jordan Valley Marriott Dead Sea Resort & Spa is set on the shores of the legendary Dead Sea. We are more than simply a hotel; it's a restorative experience in the heart of the world's most celebrated natural wonders. The expansive on-site spa is an integral part of the resort. It offers a retreat for guests to unwind, and offers a full menu of treatments and a unique Dead Sea salt pool. In addition, the Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa is proud to be the first hotel in the Middle East to switch to solar panel energy for hot water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jordan Valley Marriott Resort And Spa
- Jordan Valley Marriott Hotel Sweimah
- Marriott Jordan Valley
- Marriott Hotel Sweimah
- Marriott Sweimah
- Sweimah Marriott
- Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa Dead Sea