We spent the last 3 nights of our stay in Jordan at the Marriott. After a long drive from Petra through the King's Highway (absolutely worth it!), we arrived in paradise! The Hotel is a gem: beautiful in every way. We arrived earlier than thought. Our room was still unavailable (which we knew about), hence we made the most of the facilities in the interim. At one point my mobile battery gave up and as I needed to leave a message, the Concierge lady recharged my phone for me, without me having to bother to look for my charger in my suitcase! That was mostly helpful!
We had a junior suite, which was spacious and comfortable, with everything we needed. We had views of the swimming pools and the Dead Sea: unbeatable! The weather was great, the food great too and plentiful. We tried the buffet, the Italian and the American restaurants - all great! My son had food on the Terrace too, at the Acacia Bar and said that their burger was the best ever (and he's had 1 or a 100 before!!!)
Any time we had a question of any sort the staff answered it professionally, informatively and politely. I cannot say enough that absolutely everybody was so helpful and courteous and this made our stay in this corner of paradise even more pleasant!
The Dead Sea is in itself a treat: floating to no ends and having a mud bath too! The young man in charge of giving you towels and slippers was very helpful too, thanks.
I even used the Spa (I am not a great fan, usually; but my husband is) and found it very good indeed!
Would like to say thank you to all the staff for making our stay memorable! Would love to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jordan Valley Marriott Dead Sea Resort & Spa is set on the shores of the legendary Dead Sea. We are more than simply a hotel; it's a restorative experience in the heart of the world's most celebrated natural wonders. The expansive on-site spa is an integral part of the resort. It offers a retreat for guests to unwind, and offers a full menu of treatments and a unique Dead Sea salt pool. In addition, the Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa is proud to be the first hotel in the Middle East to switch to solar panel energy for hot water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jordan Valley Marriott Resort And Spa
- Jordan Valley Marriott Hotel Sweimah
- Marriott Jordan Valley
- Marriott Hotel Sweimah
- Marriott Sweimah
- Sweimah Marriott
- Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa Dead Sea