I stayed at this hotel with a friend for 1 night. The premises are very stylish and well maintained. Staff were friendly and very attentive. Good choice of food offered. The hotel has a private beach by the Dead Sea as well as swimming pools.
The resort has a very good spa. There is not much to do outside the hotel. The only disadvantage is very high price for using business centre (internet access).
Would definitely use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jordan Valley Marriott Dead Sea Resort & Spa is set on the shores of the legendary Dead Sea. We are more than simply a hotel; it's a restorative experience in the heart of the world's most celebrated natural wonders. The expansive on-site spa is an integral part of the resort. It offers a retreat for guests to unwind, and offers a full menu of treatments and a unique Dead Sea salt pool. In addition, the Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa is proud to be the first hotel in the Middle East to switch to solar panel energy for hot water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jordan Valley Marriott Resort And Spa
- Jordan Valley Marriott Hotel Sweimah
- Marriott Jordan Valley
- Marriott Hotel Sweimah
- Marriott Sweimah
- Sweimah Marriott
- Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa Dead Sea