Close to the major airport in Amman an hour or so away with easy access by coach along largely well prepared roads. Spectacular setting looking across the Dead sea towards Israel with the pools forming a cascade down towards the Dead Sea bathing area. We had a large room with an extra large balcony area where we could relax in privacy and take in the sunsets and views.
The breakfasts were very diverse in taste, catering for both local, Mediterranan and European cuisine and and the staff extremely attentive and helpful. We were fortunate to have a open air barbeque on a terrace overlooking the Dead Sea which was wonderful and atmospheric. Great staff made it a pleasure to stay. It is a wonderful base to make visits to other sites ( Bethany Mount Nebo, Petra and Wadi Rum) in the Holy Land which we were able to visit. Just wish we could have stayed longer and tried out the Spa etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jordan Valley Marriott Dead Sea Resort & Spa, Jordan's hospitality ambassador of life's healing grounds is surrounded by rugged purple mountains that subtly change in color as the day unfolds. This is where the spirit of Jordan fills the air and the pulse of history resonates in culture with an endless celebration of life and traditions. The Resort offers anticipatory and warm service that revives the soul, as well as a self contained blend of modern décor and generous space. Service is unparalleled, anticipating every need and the culinary delights are a pleasure to enjoy. The "Spa" is an integral part of the resort. It offers a retreat for guests to unwind, relax and rejuvenate and is designed to offer guests a unique experience and to help re-balance the body, mind and spirit. The treatments are specially prepared to invigorate the body and soul. In addition, the Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa is proud to be the first hotel in the Middle East to switch to solar panel energy for hot water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jordan Valley Marriott Hotel Sweimah
- Jordan Valley Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Jordan Valley
- Marriott Hotel Sweimah
- Marriott Sweimah
- Sweimah Marriott
- Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa Dead Sea