I did not stay in the hotel itself, so I can't comment on the rooms. Rather, I came here on a day trip from Amman to visit the Dead Sea and relax.
Marriott offered an outstanding way to enjoy the Dead Sea for the day, as well as several very nice swimming pools, a good bar, and excellent food. It is worth the visit, for a stay (I'm guessing, but the hotel grounds were very nice - I'm assuming this relates to the rooms too), or for a day trip.
I was pleased and plan to visit here again, but to stay a few days the next time through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jordan Valley Marriott Dead Sea Resort & Spa is set on the shores of the legendary Dead Sea. We are more than simply a hotel; it's a restorative experience in the heart of the world's most celebrated natural wonders. The expansive on-site spa is an integral part of the resort. It offers a retreat for guests to unwind, and offers a full menu of treatments and a unique Dead Sea salt pool. In addition, the Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa is proud to be the first hotel in the Middle East to switch to solar panel energy for hot water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jordan Valley Marriott Resort And Spa
- Jordan Valley Marriott Hotel Sweimah
- Marriott Jordan Valley
- Marriott Hotel Sweimah
- Marriott Sweimah
- Sweimah Marriott
- Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa Dead Sea