This was a really nice resort- we were happily surprised.
Floated in the dead sea, upgraded to Sea front suite (worth it), fast internet, food good enough, service was acceptable.
Spa a bit lacking- but US Spa standards and Dead Sea spa standards are not really comparable.
But a remedial back rub feels good no matter what, right ?!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four of interconnecting, palm-fringed swimming pools leads from our contemporary Arabesque-style hotel to the warm therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea. Enjoy sea and mountain views from the balcony or terrace of your room and indulge in mineral-rich Dead Sea salt treatments in our cozy & relaxing spa. You'll find the family-friendly Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea just 40 minutes by taxi from Queen Alia International Airport. You can host events from gala dinners by the pool to conferences in our 4 modern meeting rooms. Surf the web with complimentary wireless Internet in the chic marble Lobby, or log on to PCs in our Business Center. The resort also offers complimentary valet parking. Enjoy a relaxing yoga class in Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea's Mini Gym while fun activities and a trampoline keep the kids amused. You can listen to live music while sipping cocktails at beachfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea Hotel Dead Sea Region
- Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea Jordan