We reached here after visiting Ooty, Munnar and Allepy as the last stop of our honeymoon trip. Obviously, we were a bit exhausted and once reaching isola got the first feeling that this is the place to be, the last point. Very strategically located near the beach, isola is the perfect place to enjoy opulence and nature at the same time. We were staying in the room which is adjacent to the sea shore . It gives the diverse boundary-less panoramic view of the sea from the balcony which gave me immense peace and pleasure. WWattching the sea during late nights was my favourite activity. a place which is highly recomended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ("The Island of Coconuts"), a unique heritage resort cosseted by a coconut grove, residing on the banks of the river Poovar, at the juncture where the tranquil river embraces the roaring Arabian sea!. The resort is virtually encircled by water. Here nature offers you her bountiful best - a riverbank, a beach, lakes, ponds and backwaters. Look out from the resort , and you see the river beyond which is the delightful private beach and yonder, the sea. If you dream of relaxing in a heritage room or lying on the beach, lulled by the sound of waves and the rustling of palm fronds stirred by tropical trade winds, then Isola Di Cocco is just right for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Isola Di Cocco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isola Di Cocco Beach Hotel Puvar
- Isola Di Cocco Beach Resort Kerala/Puvar, India