We went for a short trip to Trivandrum to visit my parents. Though it was our native we have never discovered these places. Since we are from Dubai, we wanted to spend somedays with nature. Poovar was the best place we found, not only the nature but also the service offered from the reception to the restaurant.
It is the best place to enjoy the nature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enveloped in serene Kerala backwaters, flanked by the Arabian Sea on the East and the majestic towering Ghats to the West, opening out to the ocean and a dream golden beach, Poovar Island Resort is a tropical paradise. Swaying coconut palms, endless golden sands, the ultramarine of the ocean, emerald backwaters, crimson sunsets and lush green vegetation create a magical ambiance around you. It is the ideal remote getaway location for a quiet holiday in spectacular natural surroundings. You can choose between floating cottages and land cottages for accommodation and enjoy a boat cruise along the palm-fringed shores of bewitching backwaters.Poovar Island Resort has 78 cottages offering a range of accommodation options. 56 rooms can be used as triples. The bathrooms come equipped with Jacuzzis, bathtubs or rain showers. 48 rooms come with a hammock in the terrace.(78 rooms - 39 Land Cottages, 10 Ayurveda Land Cottages, 05 Superior Land Cottages, 08 Premium Cottages, 12 Floating Cottages & 04 Ayurveda Floating Cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Poovar Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poovar Island Hotel Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
- Hotel Poovar Island
- Poovar Trivandrum
- Poovar Island Resort Kerala/Puvar, India