1,165 results
All reviews boat ride swimming pool back waters golden beach floating restaurant indoor games boat service garden view poovar island sarovar portico natural beauty coconut trees great resort relaxing holiday arabian sea house keeping beautiful property
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a wonderful time in poovar ...one of the best memories and thanks to the entire whole team of estuary island resort for their hospitality... especially the food & beverages staff Bibin and their receptionists Athira & Vignesh were so good ...once again it was a remarkable trip & I think it's one of the best holiday spot..

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ESPPI, General Manager at Estuary Sarovar Portico, Poovar Island, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from Estuary Sarovar Portico, Poovar Island!

At the Onset let me thank you for sharing your experience and I am happy to know that you had a comfortable time at Estuary Sarovar Portico. I will surely convey your message to our entire team and will be recognized for their service excellence. Appreciation from our esteemed guests always encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best, always. It would be our honor and privilege to welcome you back as our special valued guest and would be more than eager and happy to serve you with absolute assurance of better experiences and fond memories.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the way you guys arranged for our get together function. It was such a splendid day with various offers of delicacies. Thank you for the day and a wonderful hospitality of your team. Keep it up.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This resort is very beautiful and peaceful and very scenic. Special thanks to Mr Sangeeth. Thanks a ton Athira for your hospitality and always helping me with travel options and everything..
Food section was very amazing. Bibin and entire people there was very good
Food was tasty and the complimentary tea with snacks was OMG was the best thing.. Loved the tea. Tea with sunset was such an amazing everybody. Thanks to all, the room service boys, security fellows and drivers all were very welcoming and I felt so happt

Trip type: Traveled solo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights here for meeting.very big resort. Room was big and clean.bathroom was very nice and clean. Balcony opens with view of sea and swimming pool. Breakfast lunch dinner spread was good but quality and quantity can be insured. Service at restaurant by Meghalaya girls was excellent.

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

The right place to relax and rewind! Especially because we were travelling with an infant, we needed help at odd hours. We had the best experience with their staff who was ready to help anytime. You can feel the breeza from the sea and noise of the waves just while sitting in your room. Their backwater boating and the visit to the beach is a must do when there.
Highly recommended....will visit again.

Date of stay: December 2019