“Almost too good. I want to eat there again. Now!”
Review of Picorette

Picorette
Ranked #1 of 79 Restaurants in Granville
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“Almost too good. I want to eat there again. Now!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

This place deserves to be a roaring success, they're doing everything right. The staff, the food, the extensive tea lists, the incredible desserts.....I could go on. Our server Adam was an absolute gem, his command of the English language had me convinced he was a Geordie, our meal was an absolute treat from start to finish. I highly recommend the potato cake if it's on, it was a lot more than a potato cake and really left me wishing I could turn back the clock and eat it all over again. Lovely selection of reasonably priced wines and a lemon meringue pie that was as good as my Mothers, which is very high praise, I assure you. Our young man ate his first Croque Monsieur (not on the menu, suggested by Adam) and lapped it up. I can recommend without reservation, I'd be in there eating right now if I wasn't back home in Ireland.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank MonsieurleBlanc

Brussels, Belgium
“Lovely restaurant & tea house”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We were lucky to get a table for lunch without reservation, as we got there early. It was well worth the visit. They had just 2 plates on the menu, but excellent ones. Great atmosphere & friendly staff. Tee seemed a bit expensive, but I am a coffee person and they had good espresso. I would go back anytime, but probably is wiser to reserve ahead.

Visited May 2014
Paris, France
“Cute cafe!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Really enjoyed this cafe! It has a nice decor and atmosphere. Service was helpful and friendly. It is child friendly as well.
We tried some delicious teas and hot chocolate. An extraordinary fondant au chocolate and nice pies. It feels like coming back and trying more. Their tea list is endless.

• Visited March 2014
Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“a charming, little cafe”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

the food was lovely, the staff were all helpful and friendly (speaks fluent English too), and service was fast. come in early coz they close by 7pm. they deserve the five stars!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kenneth A
Somerset UK
“We went nowhere else when we found this!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We came across this restaurant early on a weekday evening when we found many other restaurants open but their kitchens closed.
A departing customer spoke to us with praise and recommendations. We were not to be disappointed. It appears menu is changed daily. We would recommend the quiche or omelettes.
The chef came out to meet us, as new customers, to enquire of our preferences.
The restaurant also sell loose teas. We have nothing like that in our town.
Would go there again without hesitation should we revisit Granville.

• Visited June 2013