Kamelya K Club
Alba Royal Hotel(Colakli)(Great Value!)
$184
  • Breakfast included
Sural Garden Hotel(Colakli)(Great Value!)
$75
  • Pool
Kamelya Selin Hotel(Colakli)(Great Value!)
$1,216
Yavuzhan Hotel(Colakli)(Great Value!)
$20
$137
  • Pool
Alba Queen Hotel(Colakli)(Great Value!)
$89
$84
TripAdvisor
$127
Club Sidelya Hotel(Colakli)(Great Value!)
$83
$55
bedfinder
$237
TripAdvisor
All reviewsholiday villagekamelya worldaqua parkselin hotelmain restaurantturkeysliding doorthe dragonroom typefamily rooma great family holidayantalya regiongreat facilitiesfishmain receptionhotel complexfantastic resort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Lovely clean HUGE complex, but all geared up for Germans/Russians..all staff speak very little English, yet are fluent in German, Russian, Turkish, French, Dutch..possibly even outer Mongolian..they make little effort with the Brits. We were here for three days before we heard another English speaking family. On the whole though, I wouldn't put people off coming here as we have really enjoyed our holiday. Food was typical European stuff, lots of choice, constant food at various places all day long. Three areas to complex, village, Fulya and Selin hotel...try to get into the Selin, it's the nicest - great view across the sea from the sea bar on 2nd floor. Lots to do for kids, entertainment each night. Garden party and foam party not to be missed, great nights... Three A La Carte restaurants to choose from, Mexican and Chinese we tried, again food was nice - bad staff attitudes!! Typical attitudes with the sun beds so if you can't beat them, join 'em! Beds are usually all gone before lunchtime with towels draped across, but half don't get used till late afternoon. Only let down for us was location, no town to walk into on the doorstep - it's a 20 minute bus ride away, then Side itself is quite big, but very spread out. A must visit is the harbour area, plenty of shops and nice restaurants/bars down there. When getting the wee bus, it drops you down at a piece of waste land in the middle of the town, you think where the hell are we??..but keep walking toward the ruins and the harbour is just there..about 10 mins walk or 3 quid in a taxi - worth the visit. All the shop prices are in euros, but even though they don't like it - you have to insist on paying in Turkish lira..had a great holiday, can't fault the hotel, clean, well organized always someone tending to the lovely gardens and outsides, just wish the staff were a little more accommodating .

Room Tip: Try to get into the Selin hotel, it's the nicest - don't bother asking for advice at the main reception, English is poor and they look at you like you have two heads when you ask for something.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank McCartneys
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from a holiday at Kamelya World.We stayed in the Fulya hotel.It was very clean and a very nice hotel.We did however book interconnecting rooms but when we arrived we got told that just meant on the same floor! However we were just two rooms away from one another.The food is good quality but wasn't always to our taste.We had booked for 10 days and only got to use 1 a la carte restaurant.We choose Chinese which was delicious! U also have to eat in ur own hotel restaurant for breakfast,lunch and dinner.It was a bit like ground hog day! The food at the snack bars is ok but not great.The pools were all lovely and clean and we never had a problem finding a sun bed.The staff were friendly but there was the odd language barrier.The majority of guests are German and Russian.They are not always the friendliest people.English guests are definitely the minority.Normally on holiday we enjoy chatting to other families round the pool and on an evening in the bars but as the majority of guests were German or Russian we felt we missed this banter.However this wasn't an issue for the kids they made a few friends! It was lovely watching them chat and communicate in two different languages! The Selin night club is a but random!? Very little English music.I think it was all German electro!? The German guests loved it however.We expected a bit more of the evening entertainment.There was something on most evening at the amphitheatre.Grease was great the kids loved it! We also went to a foam party at the beach disco which was good.However we felt we missed out on a couple of things as all we had to go of was a couple of posters outside the restaurant and ampitheatre.We didn't see anyone during the day letting you know what was going on and where.The live music in the bars was not great.I did miss a good bit karaoke and cabaret act!The bars are all pretty quite on an evening.Maybe a bit to quiet for me!? Overall it was a lovely holiday.I would recommend Kamelya world but I don't think we would choose to go there again.Just personal preference and we now know what type of holiday suits our family.

Stayed: June 2014
10  Thank Emma F
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We just came back from one week stay in kamelya fulya hotel. It was really nice hotel with great facilities for kids. Our room was on 7th flor with sea view. Every where in kamelya world was clean, it has nice and polite staff and with different restaurants in pools and beach aria. I hope I was there now. Please don't make attention to bad reviews I was also not sure about this hotel when I checked here but it was the first hotel which I wish to go back again. Thanks kamelya.....

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
7  Thank 859AAAA859
Reviewed May 18, 2014

The hotel itself has everything except decent food but there are very few English it's mainly Russians and Germans the Russians are very arrogant and don't know how to wait without pushing in for their food apart from that it has great facilities for the kids enjoy

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
9  Thank thisie
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Holiday Village from 13th Oct to 20th. When we first arrived it was late and my partner and child were really tired. so we asked for a room asap. the guy (Metin) was very friendly and said dont worry brother I have a really good room for you. The room he gave us was like a room from a 3rd world country. I was furious so I went downstairs with ma daughter and partner and told him to change it straight away. He said the usual we dont have any more rooms available so I said to him .. then we have a problem mate because I dont want that room. 3 Minutes later he gave me another room key and said you will enjoy this room. So we went to this room and it was much much better cleaner etc ... But it only had 2 french beds and a sofa. I specifically asked for a double bed and a single for my daughter. I called reception and he said he will send a single bed up immediately. . so about a day later a guy brought up a single bed that a would not let my enemy sleep on let alone my baby girl.. 2 Days in to the holiday I managed to squeeze a family room out of them. but by this time I was kinda fed up and just wanted to enjoy the rest of my holiday.
Beach was amazing .. Food was great.. always something to eat and drink at all times.. kids club was good . animation team were really good too... Only thing I will say is that the Water in the pools was Absolutely Freezing ... Lol
But apart from that we had a good time.
Met Lots of nice people from Germany , Russia , Holland .. Oh I almost forgot... Learn as much turkish as you can because the staff cant speak English at all.. they are fluent in russian and german but very little English... Hope this review does not put you off going to Kamelya World as it is a really lovely resort.
Kaz . Glasgow .Scotland.