Travelled in October half term, had a good time at the hotel but it is not a five star more a four star. We were in the Rose building which was fine apart from being above the kitchens which was very noisy especially when they started at 4.30am. The food was good and varied but the restaurant closed at 8.30pm. The staff spoke very little english but they are used to the Germans and Russians but reception helped us when we arrived late at night to be told we were not booked in there but at their sister hotel Turan World because Travel Republic (not a good company) had moved us and not booked us in ! The pools looked good but were freezing cold, kids went in once so we spent the rest of the week on the beach which was very good. The indoor pool which should have been heated wasn't and even when some families complained they did not switch the heating on. Overall an enjoyable holdiay for a bit of late sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Turan Prince is a 5 star hotel which services all inclusive concept. Furthermore, the SENTIDO Turan Prince is located 50 km from the Antalya airport, 9 km from the ancient city Side, 3 km from Colakli and 12 km from Manavgat. At the moment, the SENTIDO Turan Prince has got 373 rooms and a garden worthy of paradise, enviable position on a golden sandy beach of side, charming atmosphere and a large number of facilities. The SENTIDO Turan Prince is a perfect place for a -get away from it all- holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your SENTIDO Turan Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turan Prince Residence Hotel
- Turan Prince Residence Colakli
- SENTIDO Turan Prince Turkey/Colakli