Seher Resort & Spa
$140
$119
Hotels.com
Kamelya Selin Hotel(Colakli)(Great Value!)
$102
$91
$116
  • Pool
Sural Garden Hotel(Colakli)(Great Value!)
$76
$66
$64
  • Breakfast included
Alba Queen Hotel(Colakli)(Great Value!)
$79
Elvoline
$98
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We stayed here last year (my friend and I on a girls holiday). We were that impressed with the resort last year we booked again this year.

Upon arrival at 6pm we had a passports photocopied and we were taken to our room which was by the gardens, we were there last year and requested the same room. We dinner was about to be started so we quickly had a freshen up and went to dinner.

Food here is ALWAYS of a good quality and a good quantity, fresh and hot.

The wine was better this year at the start of the holiday, last year it was on tap and better used as tap water, this year it was bottled and enjoyable … until they ran out and got another brand which was vile.

They also ran out of peach schnapps every other night too, which was unacceptable, it may have been end of season (27th Oct – 4th Nov); however, we had paid full costs.

Soft drinks were plentiful.

Our room was showing signs of wear; the toilet had water going into it constantly. Our first shower was freezing as there was no hot water; however, this was sorted out by the evening time.

Maid service left a lot to be desired this year. I asked for an extra pillow – for the duration of the holiday (1 week) it had no pillow slip on it. We had to ask as reception twice for toilet paper as we were left with a few sheets on the rolls twice and in the end grabbed some from hotel toilets. Mini bar was not refilled either, again this was annoying as last year it was and we had paid full price. The maid also took my cups from my travel kettle set and I have not had them back.

Booked a meal in the Bistro one evening (you can have one visit as part of all inclusive), have to say it was disappointing. Lack of menu choice and we had to pick main meal when we booked the table. Water was in our glasses and warm as we were seated, meze was nice, but nothing that was not on offer in main dining area. My friend still had a bite of food on her plate as the eager waiter whipped her plate away to serve next course. I would not bother in future to book in I preferred the main dining area.

If you are a tipper or a paying guest expect the waiters to wait on you hand and foot and bring your drinks to you. If you are an all-inclusive guest who does not flash the cash expect to make your own way to the bar, which in all fairness is not a great hardship.

The beach is lovely, last year we went peak season and it was rammed, off season (half term week Oct) there was room to have a sunbed without being on top of one another. The sea was cooler than July, but one you got over the initial chill was lovely to swim in.

We did not use the pools as we both prefer the sea. There was evening entertainment for children, again we did not use this and it did not interrupt our evening chatting and drinking poolside.

Our Thomas Cook rep was great, she explained how to use the buses in detail and we were confident enough to get a bus in Side … which I highly recommend, don’t forget your camera.
I would rate the rooms as 3 star and the food as 4 star. Deserts are delicious and you cannot help but fill your plate up, don’t forget to try the fruit too.

Not many Brits, this I saw as an advantage as I did not have to 'listen to others conversations' and could just relax to the babble of the noise of others, which I found pleasant.
Would we go back again … yes 

Room Tip: Maybe avoid the garden rooms as they seem to be quite small.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
9  Thank Samphire67
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I am currently at the hotel and am so annoyed I thought I would write my review before leaving. In fact its only day 4 of my stay. I am a seasoned traveller , I accept cultural differences but there are a few things that a hotel should offer. Be near the beach. Thomas cook say it is , its a hike for anyone with walking difficulties, smile when you greet customers. The only smile I have seen is the one from the odd grinning man from the spa who runs round the pool looking for customers grinning until he has your money in his pocket. The rest of the staff are mean spirited and the only chance of a smile is if you offer a tip. Rooms are big and spacious , I complained my bed sloped so they came to fix it by putting a duvet under the top sheet. I slept on the floor last night on the mattress so I didn't feel like I was going to roll off. The rooms are great though , they keep them very clean. The pool is spacious and there are enough beds for everyone. The food while slightly odd as some of the dishes look familiar until you taste them , there is tonnes of fruit salad bread etc. I will however attempt a photo album titled "how many ways can one serve hotdog sausage " as so far I have seen it sliced diced cubes balled shredded and halved. Its the same sausage....give up ! Drinks are great no complaints there. I used the laundry service they lost a t shirt and told me it wasn't in the bag. I am still waiting for it to turn up. As to location of the hotel. its awful. It's in an estate in the middle of no where with hundreds of other hotels . To get to side is an hours walk or you get a taxi for 15 euros. There are trips of course to get you out of the hotel but the area has no soul , no culture , no tradition. This is a hotel for people who just want to sit by a pool for the duration. As to the language thing...yes others are right . German and Russian predominantly spoken but you can get yourself understood. Thomas cook should not be offering this hotel to British people . They are part of the German neckerman travel group so they don't care but its definitely not an English friendly hotel. Night time entertainment so far has been bingo and beach disco so there is no need for me to embellish is there .

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank thewickedwench
Reviewed September 19, 2012

i have recently just arrived back from this hotel this year and was initially worried about the review i had read but i must say they were all wrong, we had the time of our lives its true there is hardly any brits but who cares, we met 1 couple with a daughter the same age as mine from norwich and a couple with a daughter a couple of years younger from mersyside and a couple from germany with a son of similar age we were all friends for the duration of our time there and had a ball, the food was amazing although quite repetitive, the pool was a nightmare to get beds but we sat at tables and the actual guests were mostly european so great as i cant stand brits abroad anyway so if your a benidorm fan stay in benidorm and leave this small place of luxury to us who appreciate the finer thing in a holoday, well done thomas cook what a great hotel and top reps,,,,,, just booked for next year same time same place. dianne from glasgow

Room Tip: my room was amazing not sure if they are all the same but hey its only to sleep
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank dianne m
Reviewed September 4, 2012

after the dreadful flight with freebird just wanted to get to the hotel was in for a shock at 4 am bellboy took are cases fantastic greeting from the manager booked in really fast got to the rooms was a pleasent surprise much better than i thought it would be clean roomy and a great balcony view the staff are very happy to help if you talk and show them a little respect was always offerd drinks coming over and giving me a fresh beer even if ive just had a couple of sips its true about the sunbeds but just do as the germans do and meal time too just push in and play there game its the only way too get food as i told my 2 boys aged 9 and 12 which they did mind you the food was a bit crap but we made do trip to the beach is a must drinks food own beach cant go wrong germans russians belgium dutch everywhere but i got on fine with them you get the odd 1 or 2 who are rude but just laugh at them entertainment was in german but just point out your english and they will speak to you in english same as the barstaff and waiters they all speak or understand it would defo go back to this hotel if they improved the food that was the only fault with the entire holiday thumbs up if anyone wants info on the hotel get incontact i'll be happy to help if i can.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank forkin64
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I am a single Dad travelling with 12yo daughter. We were dropped off at the wrong hotel at 0115hrs and had to walk to our correct hotel 10miins away. We had a ground floor room really small with 2 small single beds, sliding balcony door wudnt lock - complained 3 times and not fixed, anyone cud have walked in! Complained about room as not appropriate, but was told i had booked an economy room - i had the TC catalogue page with me, showed the Manager the pricing and twin room in the brochure, and that there was no economy option just a pic of a family room suit or a family room with 2 double beds, he advised TC only book the economy rooms, not shown in brochure, and of the £1700 cost he gets £574 for the 2 of us for 10 days! I managed to change our room after 3 nights but had to pay the hotel €20 per night extra - the rep did nothing to help, told me TC costs included her costs and the flights, hence the £1700!! She advised she would only be on site once more in our 10day stay or for one hour in evening in sister hotel each day and we should find her there if needed. We booked a number of excursions one being Scuba, cost £53 each, no child discount despite brochure showing 50% upto 12yo, other people on trip paid €50pp including dvd pics, i had to pay another €25 for pics! TC rep also advised if we didnt book trips via her she would not be able to help us if anything happened - clearly commission driven!! The hotel was 75% German occupancy, 25% Russian, 5% UK, very difficult to communicate unless you spoke German, most activities in German, I still dont know what time to get up in early hours to put towel out to secure sunbed, by 0700hs they were all taken every day! Food was Ok in the main, but Broccolli for breakfast is just wrong! Was offered fresh OJ at breakfast, asked waiter 3 times if included in all in and pointed to wrist band, he said yes each time, after we drank them he came back with a ticket book demanding we paid for them as they were Extra not all in! Pool was nice and aircon in room worked. Satellite tv was a joke, no tv lounge, no sky, only english channel with dots was bbc worldnews or cnn. No I wudnt recomment either Thomas Cook or the hotel, and will be writing to TC when we get back.

• Stayed: August 2012