Royal Alhambra Palace
$138
$89
$86
  • Breakfast included
Alba Queen Hotel(Colakli)(Great Value!)
$87
Hotels.com
$250
$713
$554
Travelocity
Kamelya Selin Hotel(Colakli)(Great Value!)
$1,226
$1,098
Orbitz.com
$97
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsduplex roomfun fairmoonlight barmain restaurantturkeyroyal wingsanimation teamferris wheelbeautiful hotelwater slidesfried chickenluna parkbumper carssea viewlate breakfastmichael jackson showa la carte restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

We was in the hotel for new year with my family and we have the great time for us. The staff is very help full and nice people. we have gorgeos menu in the restaurant and relax in the spa center. I want to thank you for your hospitality .

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Peter K
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Stayed here 7 night.
12 of us inc. children had the most fantastic holiday.
Great food all day. All drinks included do kids were not at sll dehydrated.
Beach was stunning. Entertainment all organised in evenings ( in season) was brill.
Defo would return to this hotel.

Only downside would probably be no air con on in the lobbies so was instantly hot when you walked out if your room.

Otherwise we did not feel the need to leave resort at all and never spent a penny so for us it was ALL inclusive x

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Tylrr
Reviewed January 18, 2014

If you want the WOW factor from a hotel then this is the place for you. When we walked through the front doorway it took our breath away and it really does live up to it's royal name.
We visited in August 2013 and let me tell you it's HOT with daily temps reaching 40 plus but with wall to wall swimming pools and refreshments it is a sun worshippers paradise.
From the mouth watering cuisine to the luxury rooms, I really can't find fault with it at all and we are counting the days to our return visit.

Room Tip: Don't bother with Turkish currency as Euro's seems to be the preferred.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Tim M
Reviewed January 17, 2014

This just has to be the finest Hotel I have been to, in, and around Europe.
The waiters, bar staff, cleaners, bell boys, concierge and reception staff (sorry if I missed anybody), were always friendly and helpful,
The Frontage and Lobby are spectacular, but they only set the tone for the entire building and grounds.
The choice, and quality, of food in the restaurant is overwhelming, I defy anybody to 'not find' something that suits their palate.
Pool areas (although pool not available in Winter), were very well laid out and attractive.
The A La Carte restaurants (Five, I think), were always busy (one downside is you only get one A La Carte experience for every 7 day stay, although you can pay extra to do more).
I tried the Mexican, and it was far better than I expected - absolutely fantastic.
All of the bar staff were friendly, but some were seemingly working from the 'How to be the best bar man/lady in the Universe' book.
I had my favourites, due to their constant smiles and willingness to please, and their memories on what tipple each individual guest preferred.
You will probably have your favourites too, I doubt you could not!
Look out for Fatih, he has real charisma, there are so many more I could mention, but my list for great service, and personality, is:
Waiters/waitresses -
Buryamin,
Mevlüt,
Mehmet.
Animation team -
Richie - gives it his all,
Steve Dividy - a truly nice guy.

I know you will have your favourites, but I challenge you to only have one.

The indoor pool is very well laid out, and welcoming, as is the Gym (although, maybe not enough machines).
The shops within the building charge a hefty premium, so if you want clothes, or tobacco, or realistically anything - then either use the local shops - or better still, get the local minibuses to Side or even better to Mavgalat, where you can barter your life away, especially for 'branded' (I say that with a wink) clothing.

The Thomas Cook tours were unfortunately a complete waste of time and money, I booked three - the first one was cancelled due to lack of customers - I found out in the morning after showering etc!
The second one was a lot of money for a bus tour to Mavgalat market (could have used the local bus service for a couple of quid), then a river cruise of very poor quality.
The third was for a Turkish Bath (never did get that), my lift arrived but when I showed my ticket did not accept me as a passenger.
I had to complain like crazy to the rep to even get a refund!
All in all - the holiday was fantastic, but don't rely on Thomas Cook to give you anything other than standard service.

Never been before, but it goes on my 'must do again' list.

Room Tip: Seaview would be best, but there are great views of the Mountains from the front of the Hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
7  Thank headlessostrich
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Our first trip to Turkey 31/12/13 - 7/1/2014 was nothing short of amazing!! From the moment we stepped off the transfer coach at the Royal Alhambra Palace and walked into that magnificent lobby, everything was WOW!! I have stayed in many hotels in my lifetime but the Royal beats them all... The staff are the most helpful I have ever come across ALL of them - The hotel is spotless, the rooms (we had a side sea view) are beautiful - The restaurants are fantastic - the Main restaurant and food hall are magnificent - the food was excellent 5*****, in fact more food art gallery!! - everything was set out to delight the eye and palette and so much to choose from (tip walk round first see what is on offer and then get your plate and tuck in!)- loved being greeted each morning by the beautiful girl in national costume, such a sweetie. The Animation Team - what can I say, loved them all.. from their nightly shows on stage (what a hoot!) to their darts games in the afternoon.. You will never be bored - there is so much more I could say but I dont want to spoil any surprises if you decided to visit. Special thanks to UCHA from the Animation Team for your kindness, your laughs and the dancing and the wonderful send off as we left to fly back. I left the Royal with tears in my eyes. BEST holiday we have ever had. If you decide to visit make sure you go on the day trip to Perge, what a place and our guide Yanus (probably spelt that wrong!) brought the place alive. We are going back in September and wouldnt stay anywhere else other than the Royal Alhambra Palace! 10/10*********

Room Tip: Book a room with a sea view - amazing!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple