This hotel is perfect for a relaxing beach resort style break. We found the location OK, not the most pretty part of the world as quite purpose built, but for a chill out holiday we were very happy with our choice. The food and drink were excellent, and the staff really made you feel welcome and gave great service. The hotel was built to an excellent standard, with nice well kept garden and plenty of facilities. The one major grumble was that the aircon was controlled centrally and switched off at 2am, and with night temperatures of 19 degrees it was too hot in the room. We wed this back but were told that because it was now the cool season (Oct - with daytime temps of 30 degrees) this was company policy. The clientele was quite old, and there were a lot of Germans staying - and yes we did see towels on sun beds but only from a minority! The only other minor grumble was the overzealous porter who insisted on carrying our cases (for a tip) and wanted to do our packing for us as we obviously overtipped him!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 14+ Adult Only Hotel in Antalya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Alba Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alba Royal Resort All Inclusive
- Alba Royal Hotel Turkey/Colakli