Me and my husband went here for our honeymoon,we kept an open mind in regards to what the hotel would be like as we had not been to turkey in a long time, needless to say when we got there it was WOW....OMG the Hotel is gorg, we had a fab time here, the weather was soooo hot, hotel staff are lovely the buffet style dinner,lunch and breakfast has so much choice it would be hard not too find anything to eat...the only negative side to the holiday is the A LA CARTE resteraunts the service was vry poor, the entertainment during the day was vry repetetive every day......and sunbeds, we were getting up at 5.30am just to secure a sunbed with our towels thers just not enough, the beach is stunning and the sea is very warm,my only bit of advise would be, when you are leaving dependant on your flight if you have the opp to extend your room i would, we had a night flight and didn't take the opp and had to get changed in the hotel gym shower room, which had No Air Conditioning so itwas like getting dressed in a sauna.......anyone who stays at this hotel will have a fab time......we did, would go back.....take care....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 14+ Adult Only Hotel in Antalya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Alba Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alba Royal Resort All Inclusive
- Alba Royal Hotel Turkey/Colakli