We arrived for our holiday a day late because of a 21 hour delay in Manchester however once we arrived in the hotel were impressed from the outset.
The arrival area was spotless as was the hotel throughout our stay,our room on the ground floor
enjoyed views of the sea and was of a very good size ,fully equipped with a most pleasant maid who visited every day and ensured the bathroom and mini bar were refilled daily.
The restaurant impressed with pleasant waiting on staff and an excellent selection of food.
Tip get in early for evening meal or leave it half an hour ,very busy.
Breakfasts had a selection to suit all.
outside the Pool is huge and i swam every day in it,the Pool Bar supplied all drinks and light meals but we found the Beach Bar better,quieter excellent food particularly the fish dish of the day.
The beach itself ,very clean ,safe swimming and cordoned from jet skies etc. always loungers available .
Entertainment good two shows ,Grease and Mama Mia considering they were in house staff taking part we enjoyed them.
In all we had a great time ,staff were obliging were ever we went and we leave with found memories of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 14+ Adult Only Hotel in Antalya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alba Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alba Royal Resort All Inclusive
- Alba Royal Hotel Turkey/Colakli