This is our second holiday at the Alba Royal and having read some of the reviews, we were concerned that things may have changed from last year.
This is not a place for young people unless they want to just switch off and relax in the sun but for 40's plus, this is a wonderful hotel.
The food is first class, such variety and you never get fed up with it, ice creams Cornetto's, Twisters etc etc available all day as well as pancakes by the pool cafe, every drink imaginable and a little tea and cake area in the afternoons. The hotel and pool and all outside areas are spotlessly clean.
This is a perfect holiday for relaxation, there was never a shortage of sun beds, did not have to go and put towels down first thing, the staff did not favour the German people as one of your reviews said and the private beach, with a beautiful restaurant and coffee and drinks machine on the beach were perfect. No problems with air conditioning.
The animation team have been cut from about 8 people to four, this made no difference, there was still the water gym in the morning and usual activities and different shows, dances, live music on an evening, all geared towards the 40 plus age group.
My husband took ill and had to be hospitalised whilst we were there and the staff were so helpful and kind, especially the hospitality lady and Helena and Petra.
I could highly recommend this hotel if you want to switch off, lie in the sun and be pampered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 14+ Adult Only Hotel in Antalya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alba Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alba Royal Resort All Inclusive
- Alba Royal Hotel Turkey/Colakli