Green Beach Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Mivara Luxury Resort & Spa / Bodrum(Gundogan)(Great Value!)
$92
$86
Cape Bodrum Beach Resort(Gundogan)(Great Value!)
$73
Catamaran Hotel(Gundogan)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,272 results
All reviewsmain poolanimation teamqueue jumplocal bus serviceclub roomsea areatea gardenevening showsbeach snack barturkish staffturkish bathspending moneybeach volleyballclean sheetsnight time entertainmentsaladgreat holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Hotel staff, we found to be very friendly and helpfull, room a little bit small but very clean and tidy, the only critisism is that, as other reviews have commented, you can sometimes hear noise from adjoining rooms! breakfast adequate, typical continental but would not pay €13 for it if it wasnt included on the holiday price. overall great hotel and would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank bednarJ
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have just returned from this hotel (5/6/12) where I went with my husband who had been here once before and told me how wonderful it was.
I disagree with the review below our room was lovely and very clean, we also went swimming everyday and at no point did we feel the pool was dirty, the hotel has 4 outside pools and one indoor pool so no matter what the weather you can always swim and all pools were clean.
The staff were so friendly and couldnt do enough to help, although some staff do struggle to speak english (girls on front desk) there is always someone to help you.
I do understand the comments about the Russian guests that they are rude and would like to take all the food at meal times but this is not the hotels fault and we gave as good as we got lol, but we did talk to the manager about this.
I would like to say again what a great time we had and that we would return.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank shell_cane
Reviewed June 5, 2012

i am very unsatisfied by the way the hotel is organised. For starters, the hygiene is a hazard. When i walked into the room i was an absolute pigsty. It was as if someone had boozing party and then trashed the place, even if that was the case, it should have been cleaned and tidy. After i made a complaint the room did get tidied but the room wasn't clean, very unpleasant.
The quality of the food was poor, As for my partner, Josh Samuels, being a chef in a middle class restaurant was disgusted by it. He even pointed to me that the food was uncooked and was also out of date. After the meal he immediately complained, he has a very short temper so i knew that he was going to yell at the member of staff. The staff was extremely rude to him and upset him.
The next day we decided to use the gym in the hotel. There is no complaint about facilities of the gym. i was satisfied by it. The only problem with it was that my partner got chucked out of the gym because he was wearing flip flops. he wasnt even using the jogging machine, just using weights which he rarely gets the opportunity to do due to his demanding job. we went on this holiday to relax and it was very easily prevented.
One of my biggest hobby is swimming and i felt very uncomfortable to go in the swimming pool. It was obviously wasn't clean. too many dead flies in it which i was very disgusted about. the whole hygiene was very poor. To be honest, i felt like a squatter living there for a week. Personally i dont wish to return to the hotel, but i hope they sort themselves out because the hygiene is a disgrace. I felt like i had OCD which isnt a funny matter. my partner came to relieve stress to which was only increased. There was some nights where i had to comfort him to calm him down. i know people react differently, but for someone who is very sensitive was upsetting for him. it was a nightmare

Room Tip: pick the one outside the door
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Danny A
Reviewed October 23, 2011

hi everyone,

I will be very honest in this review and I think everyone should be becuase this service is for helping to each other to find the right hotel.
I have read the reviews before we went for this holiday and as I work in the travel industry I know exactly that everyone is different some of you liked the hotel some of you dont. so that was the reason why i have choosen this hotel. it seemed to be all right, you can see on the adverts that you should not expect 5* luxury from this property and if someone goes to Turkey you need to be aware of the star ratings. In Turkish view you cannot really expect the same value from a 5* as being in England or anywhere else, let say spain, Canaries where the quality is much higher. Having said that, if you choose to go to Turkey be aware of this. This was our first holiday in Turkey and we have really enjoyed it. Bodrum is beautiful. I don`t really understand people who are complaining too much in these reviews below for the russans etc... you go to a different country accept that that you are not in England. I think this is a good think, the hotel does not have many english people but that is not a problem at all you need to experience the new culture if you go somewhere to abroad and not expect the same as you got from England.

Everything is different overthere... We went on this holiday from the 21 september -1 october and the weather was amazing, always beautiful weather. Arrived to the hotel, it has a huge, spacious reception area, beautiful with a stunning view. We had the worst room given to us first just right next to the club, if you can upgrade your room type when you buy your holiday for one of the high floor ones suites with private balcony sea view as the view is amazing. we had just a standard room but went back to the reception and said them that we dont like the room,and they were nice given us an other straight way. that was a much better room. They cleaned the rooms every single day, given us clean towers etc... i would say if they dont clean your room, you need to go and say to them no one is perfect, you need to indicate what you dont like and they change it. The food. is very nice, i really dont understand the reviews below, the restaurant is nice as well, we were eating out all the times and they always make sure that you have everything,various foods, the lunch is not as various as the dinner, for dinner you had lots of choices. They always had a freshly fried meat or fish make sure that is always different. Lots of food choise again, and food all the time in the Hotel, as it is all inclusive. The Hotel has got many facilities just make sure you are going a bit earlier than us and they are still busy. advise, ask the travel advisor when they sell the holiday that when does the hotel close? the hotel is constantly full a part from the last days obviously, so avoid going when they close. The beach section is really nice as well, the Aegan sea is cristal clear, there is no sandy beach at all, but this rocky beach is nice as well.

The Hotel had lots of entertainments, during days aerobics, waterpolo, volleyball, and in the evening entertainment programmes at all the times. so if you are a young couple or older a bit this hotel is suitable to everyone. a bit isolated so it really depends what you want to do if you want to party go to a busier resort like center Bodrum. for us it was perfect as we wanted to rest. The situation of the hotel is absolutely amazing has a beautiful view which made me happy every day. The staffs are really nice too. The hotel has a spa area as well. The sauna is huge and nice standard, the original sauna what is should be everywhere in England too with rocks, and the steam room is nice too. we had a massage what you need to pay for but try to negotiate for that on our last day we had that for half price. and the massage was amazing. they are really good there.

so just really briefly dont expect luxury from this hotel but if you want to have an enjoyable holiday and want to experience the culture this is a great hotel for that and they offer this for you. I liked that as i did not want to go to the area where there are too many parying english people as i am discovering a different country. I do reccommend this hotel if you want to relax and enjoy the culture.

Room Tip: considering wheelchair acces. they have a lift going down to the beach area and also lifts everywere but as the hotel sets on the hill which is amazing i wouldnt say that this would be the best for people in the wheelchair.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
23  Thank Bambi83
Reviewed September 29, 2011

after all the bad reviews about this hotel i must say i wish i had took notice,we were shocked by the rudeness of the russians and some others,i think we must be to polite.the worst thing was not having the bed changed for ten days and this was because my wife told the cleaner to do it,the dirty towels were folded up and put on the end of the bed to fool us into thinking they had been changed.we had a meal in the italian restaurant and my wife had salmon the next day she was very ill this lasted for nine days,the doctor said food poisoning.i got an ear infection and ended up in hospital the doctor said i had got this from the swimming pool.we were served beer in a plastic cup because there were no glasses,until the russians asked for beer and they got glasses.without a doubt the worst holiday weve had.thomas cooke should be ashamed to have this hotel on there books.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family