“bad experience, don't opt for it.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel

Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Vrindavan
“bad experience, don't opt for it.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

I had traveled on last two days and their staff behavior including their manager is not good, they will try to charge for the things you haven't used, they will commit breakfast in prize and on final bill they will deny for it, they don't have proper parking, proper lobby, their rooms and toilets are old constructed, looks shabby from inside and fitted with too much of furniture that make their room overloaded. my overall experience was very bad, their manager had a strong words with me in front of my family and other staff.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Rahul A
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear valued guest, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us. We deeply regret the unfortunate experience you had while staying with us. This is however very unusual and taking the same into account we have taking stern action against the concerned rold holder so that such thing is not repeated in future.
It is our constant endeavor to create a memorable experience for every guest who has given us an opportunity to serve them and so you are very special to us. Thank you once again for your constructive criticism and we hope you shall give us an opportunity to serve you again soon. Should you have any queries in future i shall be most glad to communicate with you personally at md@kridharesidency.com
Radhe Radhe !!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

Let me take this opportunity to highlight what does it take for a hotel to go the extra mile. We were late to check in at the hotel at noon and were running late for BankeBikari darshan because some of my relatives were leaving vrindavan in the evening and we had to go at that point. As soon as we reached d hotel n discussed abt the same. The manager was very proactive to tell as that we will miss the darshan n in no time he arranged the car for the same. Fortunately, We reached at the last moment of darshan process. What would a customer want from its hotel which truly understands the meaning of coming to vrindvan by this action. We were overwhelmed while returning to the hotel after darshan and then we had this amazing lunch at dasaprakash. The one night spent was a delight there. In all a very caring & courteous staff at all instances. Would highly recommend everyone to visit this exquisite hotel...

• Stayed March 2014
4 Thank Roshar89
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear valued guest, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us. We are much elated to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience. Your comments makes me and my entire team at Kridha Residency feel much delighted and I shall indeed share your inspiring feedback to my entire team.
It is our constant endeavor to create a memorable experience for every guest who has given us an opportunity to serve them and so you are very special to us. Thank you once again for your commendation and we hope to welcome you back soon. Should you have any queries in future i shall be most glad to communicate with you personally at md@kridharesidency.com
San Francisco, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Our first stop in India. We had the hotel pick us up in Delhi for a ride back. The driver drove around Delhi for at least 1.5 hours looking for gasoline, and then got lost on the way to Vrindavan.

Our room was ok, nothing special. Hot water was sparse, barely enough to rinse off.

The restaurant was very tasty and friendly staff.

The manager tried charging us all these fees that where not accurate. He was unfriendly and made our whole experience a bad one. They offered us a coplimentary breakfast and then charged us for it, etc.

If I go back to Vrindavan, I would stay at the MVT.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JimmyDeluxe
Dear Sir Pranaam !! In the first place please accept my deepest apologies for responding to your review with slight delay. We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us.I shall like to appraise you that based on your feedback and certain others we took a stern decision and parted ways with the General Manager in-charge who was at the helm of affairs for last 03 months. The driver is subject who you had this sad experience has been relinquished of his services. It is very sad for us to hear the entire pain you must have gone. i cannot change what has been done, however i'd sincerely request you to give us another opportunity to serve you so we can change your opinion.
Pearland, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here. It was well located, a short car ride to the heart of Vrindavan. The rooms were nice and clean. The service of the front desk manager was excellent. The restauarant had excellent food, but terribly slow service. Overall a nice place to stay in Vrindavan.

Room Tip: the 2 rooms suites are nice for large famalies
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Sir Pranaam !! In the first place please accept my deepest apologies for responding to your review with slight delay. We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us.I shall like to appraise you that based on your feedback and certain others we took a stern decision and parted ways with the General Manager in-charge who was at the helm of affairs for last 03 months. We at Kridha take every single feedback very seriously and do not accept any non-professionalism. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience.Though i cannot change what has been done, however i'd sincerely request you to give us another opportunity to serve you so we can change your opinion.
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

We traveled Vrindavan 2 weekends back just after new year to seek blessings of lord krishna. We didn't plan to stay in Vrindavan but thought we shall decided there itself. We saw a hew hotels advertisement on way like - nidhivan; basera. But then outside the temple we met a foreigner couple who were staying at kridha residency for 10 days and had good reviews. We happened to speak to tehm as someone was troubling them for money and i intervened. Then i noticed a Indian guy who came to help them as well & later came to know he was a staff from their hotel kridha residency. We went to nidhi van but this hotel was very western in looks and ambiance and in vrindavan we wanted some spiritual feel. Then we thought of taking a chance at kridha.
I'd say best choice we made as amazing property; home like feel yet hotel ! Very spacious rooms; well appointed and very personalized touch in the rooms with small little things.

Free Wi-fi was good; Gift shop - kridha memories had amazing choices to buy

Great food at the restaurant; courteous service and loved it !

Strongly recommend of you want a quick get away and seek quality service.

Room Tip: Executive Suite is best in class !
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank AshokaaS
Antwerp, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

I used to visit Vrindavan Mathura numerous times in past in last 05 years for spiritual connect & offer prayers with my family . I only got to know about Kridha residency hotel while chatting with a fellow traveler in the temple premises in vrindavan who was staying there for 10 days to conduct some research on vrindavn Mathura. His feedback and reviews were good but i couldn't believe so . However i did give a thought of dropping in to the hotel and see for myself – i must confess i was very happy to see this hotel. The rooms are very lavish for a budget price. I’d go to an extent of saying that the room are quite spacious & large as compared to any of the other hotels in vrindavan.

While staying here in found that kridha is a family run hotel and the owner are themselves bhaktas of vrindavan and they run the hotel themselves. Needless to say all my curiosities were satisfied. I carried wonderful memories of vrindavn back home and for sure kridha is my life long association now on.The restaurant in the hotel serves one of its best kind of Vegeterain food , especially South Indian Cuisine.And the staff here is very friendly and helpful.

I would recommend this hotel, to have pleasant stay and peace in the holy land of Krishna.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Shylaja2014
Dear valued guest, Simrin ji, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us. We are much elated to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience. Your comments makes me and my entire team at Kridha Residency feel much delighted and I shall indeed share your inspiring feedback to my entire team.
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

An experience to remember for a lifetime

We booked Kridha on recommendation of our relatives who had stayed there earlier. We looked at the various options available in Vrindavan & consulted some local people & found out that Kridha had the best location out of all the hotels in Vrindavan. I couldn’t believe when i was told that this hotel is facing 120 acres of green forest!! We checked in on the 28th December for 05 nights and we booked 01 Executive & 01 Deluxe room.

My Observation : Very impressive decor; extra large and airy rooms; Beds & the mattress were quite comfortable; Room had a spiritual ambiance; Very helpful & courteous staff; Room service was quick; Food at the restaurant was delicious

Overall we had a wonderful 05 days stay at Kridha. The entire staff greeted with folded hands every time we crossed them. The wi-fi was FREE & so was the gym usage, which i must say is impressive for a small city like Vrindavan.

I will strongly recommend Kridha Residency to all fellow travellers.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family