“Not clean”

Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Vrindavan
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not clean”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for one night and were disappointed by the lack of cleanliness. Having travelled the whole day, we were ready to go to bed at around 10:30PM when we discovered that the blanket cover was really dirty. So we had to call the reception and they quickly replaced the blanket cover. The walls of the room and bathroom were not clean and needed painting. The hotel did not provide us free breakfast in the morning. Considering the price we paid, the quality of the hotel room and service was disappointing.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Sir Prahalad ji Pranaam !! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us. On the behest please accept our deepest apologies for the experience of dirty blanket you came accross in the room and you had to call the reception for replacement. This is however not a standard practice as we have our QC process before any room is alloted to a guets. Nevertheless i shall look into this persoanally along with my tem. I also notice that the upkeep of walls of room & bathroom were not satisfying & i have taken a strong note of the same and we shall rectify it immidiately. As for the breakfast , sir it is package based & if you mau plese allow me to interact with you one to one i do belive i can satisfy your concerns. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience & we take every sinlge negative feedback very seriously. Though i cannot change what has bene done, however i'd sincerely request you to give us another opportunity to serve you so we can change your opinion.
It is our constant endeavor to create a memorable experience for every guest who has given us an opportunity to serve them and so you are very special to us. Thank you once again for your commendation and we hope to welcome you back soon. Should you have any queries in future i shall be most glad to communicate with you personally at md@kridharesidency.com
Radhe Radhe !!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Varanasi, India
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I am writing this review while staying at the hotel. Had booked an executive room and was disappointed by the room. There was no electricity in the room as we entered the room after a day out. We waited in the dark for about 1 hour and then had to change our room. I requested a wake up call but nobody bothered to wake up. Geyser not working.No buffet breakfast. Dirty linen and the list goes on and on and on.
Save your time and money and stay away from this place.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kirtiman80
Dear Sir Kirtiman ji, Pranaam !! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us. On the behest please accept our deepest apologies for the experience faced by you. We have looked in to matter and i shall like to share with you that there had been a serious electricity problem in the tranmission line which in turn effected certain selected rooms ,. I much regret the inconvinience caused. Im much pained to read that my certain selected staff coundt mantian the hihg level of service & cusotmer care we believe in & based on your complaint we have identifed the concerned role holder & action has been taken. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience & we take every sinlge negative feedback very seriously. Though i cannot change what has bene done, however i'd sincerely request you to give us another opportunity to serve you so we can change your opinion.
New Delhi, India
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We checked in this hotel on 26 dec'2013 and checked out on 27 december 2013. we chose the hotel after surfing on net but the rooms as they promised on website, turn out to be opposite to what is shown. We went for deluxe room but it was indeed dirty. the bed covers smelled bad and even the room size found to be very less. the hotel is undergoing construction so all dust keep coming. We were confirmed by hotel in writing that we would be getting a buffet breakfast as an inclusiion in our room rent package being tourist season but to our shocking surprise they only offered ala-carte and ditched us badly. we had long fight but in vain. Hotel has a famous chain of restaurant by the name "DasaPrakash" which actually ditches its clients. the food quality was pathetic. Absolutely hateful experience. Would want to warn all visitors not to try this property at all.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank SoniaSikka
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Mam Sonia ji Pranaam !! In the first place please accept my deepest apologies for responding to your review with slight delay. We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us. I shall like to appraise you that based on your feedback and certain others we took a stern decision and parted ways with the General Manager in-charge who was at the helm of affairs for last 03 months. We at Kridha take every single feedback very seriously and do not accept any non-professionalism. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience.Though i cannot change what has been done, however i'd sincerely request you to give us another opportunity to serve you so we can change your opinion.
new delhi
Reviewed December 10, 2013

we stayed at kridha residency for 1 night on 1st dec 2013,room was good ,though it was meant for the disabled i think,there was a lot of construction going on nearby so it was very noicy. we were promised a room with breakfast, but when the time came for breakfast, in the dasprakash restaurant breakfast took more than 1 hr and after 1 hr we came to know that breakfast is for 2 people though we were 3 including my daughter and that too not a buffet but only 1 item per person and in that also my daughter was conviniently ignored, disgusting, if we are paying around3000 rs for a room we can easily afford the breakfast,we were promised and the commitment not fulfilled and no action taken against the restaurant manager for his rude and unprofessional behaviour

Room Tip: confirm first about the facilities and then go
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank drpbbahri
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Sir Dr.PB Pranaam !! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us. On the behest please accept our apologies for the experience faced by you with the Dasaprakash Resturant. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience & we take every sinlge negative feedback very seriously. My team is lookimng into the matter on top most priorty and we shall take action againt the role holder so that such incidence is not repeated again. Thouhg i cannot chnage what has bene done, however id sincerelly request you to give us another opportunity to serve you so we can change your opinion.
New Delhi, India
Reviewed December 2, 2013

After deciding between Mathura and Vrindavan, I chose Kridha Residency in Vrindavan,,,and I am glad of my choice. The hotel is quite good and clean. The rooms are spacious and food is also good. The only flaw I have found is the nearby lot of construction is going on which is little disturbing, secondly, the breakfast they offer have very less option, they should provide boufet breakfast. Otherwise overall, a nice and good stay specially when i am travelling with the kid.

Room Tip: Executive Rooms are good
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank deepuneet
Dear Sir Deepuneet ji, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us. We are much elated to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience. I have noted your concerens on the breakfast options at the resturant & i can assure you that we will incorpate the necessary changes to delight you when you stay wiht us next time. Pls also accept our apologies for any inconvinience caused to you due to the construction going on in the nearby area. However we do assure you of better experience the next time.
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I recently stayed at Kridha Residency, Vrindavan. The property is very well maintained. I received a wonderful warm welcome... the rooms were very spacious and i wanted to stay for a longer while... i was very pleased.

There attention to detail was evident throughout the property.. which reassured me that my stay will end well and I got more than what I expected. I am writing a story based in Vrindavan.. so my vists thr have been frequent. I stayed at 2 different hotels before and was really disappointed... i was almost hesitant to take another trip.

Kridha restored my love and fascination for the city. I van keep going back now and I feel I am home :))

They are well priced and well equipped, there is a gym. Efficient staff, well informed guides and everything else you may need while you explore the city.

I met the manager and I understood why and how they maintain such level of service. He was keen and observant and would regularly checked, if my stay was comfortable. I was pleased from the point of check in.. to when I packed my bags to leave.

Kudos... keep it up tram Kridha :)

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Simrin0
Dear valued guest, Simrin ji, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us. We are much elated to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience. Your comments makes me and my entire team at Kridha Residency feel much delighted and I shall indeed share your inspiring feedback to my entire team.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We visited Vrindavan in Nov'13 for 1 n / 2 d and stayed at KRIDHA . Rooms , check-in and food all very good and Mr. Nitin at reception is very helpful and arranged a car for us for visit to TAJ MAHAL , AGRA which is an hour's drive . Vrindavan is more cleaner and better to stay than mathura and visit to BANKE BIHARI temple and BRAJ BHOOMI are a must on your wish list.

An excellent experience and will surely recommend KRIDHA .

Room Tip: all rooms are very good and clean .
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank mehul p
Dear valued guest, Mehul P ji Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us. We are much elated to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience. Your comments makes me and my entire team at Kridha Residency feel much delighted and I shall indeed share your inspiring feedback to my entire team.