Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel
$49
$32
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewsexecutive roompersonalized servicebudget pricegrand villawonderful memoriesfabulous hoteldays staylord krishnacaring staffradhe radhesouth indian dishesroom sizesvery pleasant staysmall townfantastic experiencelong weekenddosa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My mother, aunty and mama stayed at the Kridha residency last week. They loved the hotel and the warmth & comfort it offers. The hotel is very well located in Vrindavan. The staff are extremely coordinal, kind and helpful. The hotel restaurant is unique and delicious offering north and south Indian food and is the famous food chain of Dasaram. The gift shop is excellent and is very well equipped. The rooms are very comfortable, spacious, sparkling clean and with all home immunities. It truly gives the warmth of home. We highly recommend Kridha Residency to all who plan to visit Vrindavan. It is super value for money, apart from all the luxury, comfortable stay and all immunities it has to offer. Truly the best in Vrindavan. thx, Harsh Ahlawat (Singapore)

Room Tip: all the rooms are excellent. choose any.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank HarshA564
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear valued guest, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us. We are much elated to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience. Your comments makes me and my entire team at Kridha Residency feel much delighted and I shall indeed share your inspiring feedback to my entire team.
It is our constant endeavor to create a memorable experience for every guest who has given us an opportunity to serve them and so you are very special to us. Thank you once again for your commendation and we hope to welcome you back soon. Should you have any queries in future i shall be most glad to communicate with you personally at md@kridharesidency.com

Reviewed October 30, 2013

So what makes Kridha Residency a fabulous choice is the extent the management has gone to make your stay a comfortable one. The rooms are spacious and beautiful and very we'll equipped, it had everything I was expecting more (they have wifi)

Excellent location, is another reason that makes Kridha Residensy an excellent choice.. if Vrindavan is on your travel plans ..

The staff is extremely cordial and helpful, I happened to meet the owner who makes regular trips to the property, he was very gracious, well informed and went out his way to ensure that I had everything I needed, from a guide to a trusted chauffeur ...since I was travelling alone that was a big relief.

The restaurant serves delicious food and have enough options to choose from.

I am definitely coming back along with my family soon enough!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Anaiysha
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Very spacious rooms and location is very good. The restaurant is very nice serving delicious vegetarian food!

Needs more attention: when the manager of the restaurant was not present, the staff was very aloof and not helpful at all. The same with the housekeepers and the reception. I felt that, because the Hotel had few guests on the occasion, we were not having the friendly service and the spiritual atmosphere that the Hotel promoted in its advertising, being located in the holy city of Vrindavan. I felt very disappointed with the general service of this hotel. The internet only work near the reception and it is very very slow.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nadja N

Dear valued guest, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us. We are much elated to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience. We have taken your comments and the feedback much seriously and based on so we have done certain re-structuring with the Resturant Staff and team leader. Im deeply apologetic that you had this unfortunate experience, much as i would love to change this i cannot do the same as what's done is much regretted. However i can assure you of a wonderful experience and request you to give us another opportunity to serve you.
It is our constant endeavor to create a memorable experience for every guest who has given us an opportunity to serve them and so you are very special to us. Thank you once again for your commendation and we hope to welcome you back soon. Should you have any queries and questions in future i shall be most glad to communicate with you personally at md@kridharesidency.com

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I visited Vrindavan on 13th & 14th of October, 2013. As it was suddenly decided by family to visit Vrindavan so we were not having much time to book our stay and we decided to search our own the Hotel out of seven hotel listed in the Trip Advisor. Whereas we visited three hotels out of the listed 7 best hotel and found that this hotel is the best in location and the features as per the place like Vrindavan. Prem Mandir attract us a lot and is just near to it apart from it Iskon Temple is on a walking distance.
Whereas our decision does not proved wrong and we had our stay in this Hotel, but the hotel management to avoid small small expenditures on amenities may annoyed any guest. I would like to pen down these as;
Safe – Since we were in Suite Room and accordingly two separate electronic safe were provided in two cabinets but unfortunately no one was working.
Wash room – Dental kit was provided where brush was missing and the earlier used toothpaste was kept.
Tea kit – One tea bag found used and was kept in the tray.
Poor Room Service – When pointed out above regularities to the room attendant, no one turn up to remove above irregularities.
Smell of food from inhouse Restaurent was amazing, we tried south Indian dishes only and the food was delicious.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Yogesh_wadhwa123

Dear valued guest, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us. We are much elated to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience. Please accept my deepest regret for a little inconnvinience you had, i deeply regret the same.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I had a chance to stay at Kridha Residency during our trip to Agra. We stayed at Vrindavan for 2 nights & it was not prior reservation. While on way from Agra to Vrindavan we googled places to stay & choose KRIDHA after seeing the reviews & website. The staff at check in was very courteous though it wad 10pm at night when we reached. We were well recieved & choose Their YAMUNA MAHARANI SUTIE. Very unique & well designed hotel. VERY SPACIOUS & HYGENICE AND CLEAN ROOMS. As we believe in vaastu & feng shui- This hotel has a lovely location with balconies having sun rise views !
RESTURANT FOOD WAS DELICIOUS. very friendly staff. The promoters of hotel personally were present which i got to know later as this gentleman silently kept a watch everwhere we went around the hotel.
BEST: WE EXPERIENCED THEIR NEWLY OPENED GYM & free WI-FI.

All the best team kridha.

• Stayed: August 2013