“Fantastic Food and Hospitality”

Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Vrindavan
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The exterior and interior of the hotel is very nice and you will find clean & clam environment. The manager is very courteous and staff is well behaved. The food of Dasaprakash restaurant is beyond your expectation, I just love the food whether it was north Indian or south Indian. The thing which I don't like is bed, it was hard & noisy too. Overall a worth trip to virndavan & thanks to Kridha residency for making a pleasant experience.

Room Tip: standard rooms are just ok,
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Dear valued guest, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel. We are very pleased to know that you overall had an enjoyable stay and that all our services & facilities were to your satisfaction . We have noted your issue of mattress, we shall make sure that next time you stay with us you are given your preferred choice of mattress. Your comments makes me and my entire team at Kridha Residency feel much delighted and I shall indeed share your inspiring feedback to my entire team.

It is our constant endeavour to create memorable experiences for every guest who has given us an opportunity to serve then and so you are very special to us. Thank you once again for your commendation and we hope to welcome you back soon. Radhe Radhe !!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

It was our first stay at Vrindavan and truly enjoyed the experience including staying at Kridha Residency.

Generally we go to Vrindavan but due to lack of good hotels, we try to make it a day trip. Recently one of our friends mentioned about Kridha and we decided to try during our next trip to Vrindavan.

We decided to book their Delux room - although due to Holi festival, hotel was packed but we noticed a calmness in the hotel staff and professionalism in dealing with clients, even during the peak season. Our room was well cleaned and organized. We had our meal at Dasaprakash restaurant, which is present within the hotel premises - food was excellent and service was great!

What made our morning was the hotel management sending festival special sweet box, in the form of Gujjia (traditional holi festival sweet) - this was totally surprising and appreciated.

To summarize, we had a great stay and now have a place to go back and stay, when we are next in Vrindavan.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank S4Shivangi

Dear valued guest, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel. We are very pleased to know that you overall had an enjoyable stay and that all our services and facilities were to your satisfaction.Your comments makes me and my entire team at Kridha Residency feel much delighted and I shall indeed share your inspiring feedback to my entire team.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I arrived in Vrindavan with few plans but one thing I didn't have to worry about was the hotel.

Super friendly staff and the food in the restaurant was superb. The room was spacious, clean and had all the amenities one would require. The location is also very good if you are there to visit temples in Vrindavan. It is also a great spot to access the main roads that will take you to Barsana, Mathura and Gokul.

Free Wi Fi was a saviour and I realised later in my trip that many hotels usually charge for this.

As someone who didn't speak the language, I was worried that I may struggle to communicate. This was not an issue at all. The front of house staff spoke good English and were happy to help with whatever I needed. They even organised someone to accompany me for a couple of hours in the village.

The little inspirational quotes in the room added to the spirituality of the place.

I will be visiting again next year and I will be staying at the Kridha Residency again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank PathmanR

Dear valued guest, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel at the auspicious festival of Holi. We are very pleased to know that you overall had an enjoyable stay and that all our services and facilities were to your satisfaction.Your comments makes me and my entire team at Kridha Residency feel much delighted and I shall indeed share your inspiring feedback to my entire team.

It is our constant endeavour to create memorable experiences for every guest who has given us an opportunity to serve then and so you are very special to us. Thank you once again for your commendation and we hope to welcome you back soon next year. Radhe Radhe !!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Great little find! I don’t normally bother writing reviews for anything, but have added a few today. Why? Because you should stay here. I think it is a new place, so customer focus is their primary goal right now. You the usual, keep the customer happy, and they will come back.
Anyway, all the mod cons you need in the room, flash tv, wi fi etc. Lovely pure veg restaurant (you can trust!), all the usual concierge facilities (so you can organise everything – correction, the staff can organise everything for you – car etc), quite place location but not far from the temples you are there to visit.

I have a small family, and I will go back – not sure when, but it will happen. They have an old feel in the rooms, very spiritual, and yet you aren’t in the middle ages when you stay here.
Rates not bad, but that wasn’t that mattered here. The staff cared. With my family, that's what I wanted.

Room Tip: Speak to Sunil, he will fix everything for you!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank akster5

Dear valued guest, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel. We are very pleased to know that you overall had an enjoyable stay and that all our services and facilities were to your satisfaction.Your feedback makes our entire team at Kridha Residency feel elated and I shall indeed share your inspiring words with my entire team.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I had a pleasant 2 days stay at Kridha Residency. Wished I could stay even more. Rooms and washrooms were super clean, amenities were at par with any five star hotel. Hotel employees were disciplined & provided excellent service. How can one forget the Dasa prakash food,it was so delicious,i am still craving for it. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay & would love to come here whenever I am in Vrindavan.My search for an excellent service provider hotel in all manner ends here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Shweta S
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Myself along with my friends from Poland and Spain traveled to Vrindavn on this Holi and stayed at Kridha Residency. This has been my most memorable experience ever. The staff at Kridha made me feel nothing less but at home with the care and attention. We had a spiritual holi inside the hotel premises. There were so many travelers from all over the world and we all celebrated Holi like a big family. The G.M and the management of Kridha made the most wonderful Holi morning with a cry heart touching letter of thanks along with a complimentary box of sweets. THE ROOMS ARE SO FABULOUSLY FURNISHED WITH MUCH ATTENTION, THE AERVCE IS FANTASTIC. This Hotel will surely go a long way I have my best wishes to Kridha team.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Vineet S
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Dear valued guest, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel. We are much elated to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services to give our guests a memorable experience. Your comments makes me and my entire team at Kridha Residency feel much delighted and I shall indeed share your inspiring feedback to my entire team.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

It was quite unpleasant to pull back blankets after a long day to find dirt-streaked pillow cases. We actually slept on towels with blankets we brought because even the replacement pillows we asked for were sub-par. However, the room was pretty inexpensive, we felt safe there, and the foos at the attached restaurant was really great. Fine stay in a pinch I guess. Clean sheets are just a must for me, though.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Loratheexplora
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Pranaam !! I am extremely sorry that we were unable to live up to our normal very high standards of service and would like to apologize again for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay with us in particular with the linens. We believe in zero tolerance policy for any negative customer feedback & taking a very strong view of your feedback particularly w we have replaced the entire set of linens and pillows and the housekeeping team has already taken implemented certain decision so that such experience is not repeated with any of the guests at any given occasion. Please give me an opportunity to personally communicate with you, I shall be indebted if you could please drop me your co-ordinates at md@kridharesidency.com.

Thank you once again for your commendation and we hope to welcome you back soon at Kridha Residency and give you a memory of a lifetime.