“BEST HOTEL IN VRINDAVAN I HAVE EVER SEEN” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel

Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Vrindavan
Arusha, Tanzania
“BEST HOTEL IN VRINDAVAN I HAVE EVER SEEN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

Excellent hotel I have seen in Vrindavan which provided us "5 star" specious rooms facilities with all required amenities like crackers, Biscuits, tea / coffee in room, soda and many more.....
Earlier whenever I visited Vrindavan, I found lots of problem for staying in good hotel with family, But This time I found Kridha Residency for comfortably stay with my family. Located on the highway, this property was not so far away from the city but was easily accessible to it at the same time.
Rooms are attached with great balcony, with great cleanliness, superb bed size, refrigerator in rooms which gives us a nice experience like 5 star hotel. Also Every corner of hotel is connected to wi - fi zone, I was surprised.
Restaurant Dasaprakash within its property serves us amazing food.
Staffs are really co-operative and well mannered and one more thing I have ever seen first time in Vrindavan that is security of hotel....... thats very good and it need to every one who stay in hotel. Thanks to Kridha for provided us a safe stay.
I will definitely go there again and again . Now Vrindavan has an excellent HOTEL, Kridha Residency where i can comfortably stay. I definitely would recommend this place to all my fellow travelers!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank drkhome
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Dear valued guest, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us. We are much elated to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience. Your comments makes me and my entire team at Kridha Residency feel much delighted and I shall indeed share your inspiring feedback to my entire team.
It is our constant endeavor to create a memorable experience for every guest who has given us an opportunity to serve them and so you are very special to us. Thank you once again for your commendation and we hope to welcome you back soon. Should you have any queries in future i shall be most glad to communicate with you personally at md@kridharesidency.com
Radhe Radhe !!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

Kridha Residency is a very warm hotel with great facilities & services. I had gone with my family & we all had a great time. The food is also really yummy.... it is by far one of the best hotels in vrindavan...!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Vaishnavee85
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

Very modern hotel with excellent service. I was surprised with the room sizes not even 5 star hotels have such spacious rooms. The staff showed great courtesy and was available surprisingly at odd hours when I needed hot milk for my toddler. I strongly recommend to travellers. The location is fabulous. Interestingly the propert is family managed thus I could feel the personal touch. Best was FREE WI-FI !!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
8 Thank Harsh S
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

Kridha Residency is probably one of the best things to have happened to Vrindavan. Having traveled to the city in the past, I have always struggled to find decent accommodation. Located conveniently off the highway, this property was nestled away from the city centers hustle but was easily accessible to it at the same time. The room was spacious, clean, had a well functioning a/c and had been beautifully made up as compared to some of my previous disappointing hotel experiences in Vrindavan. The attached balcony to my room, overlooking the forest greens made the perfect setting for my morning yoga and meditation.

Kridha residency has a splendid restaurant, Dasaprakash within its property and this was a blessing in disguise since I got scrumptious, hygienic food and I didn't have to venture anywhere outside to satiate my appetite! I stayed at the property for three days and I was made to feel quite comfortable by the property's hospitable staff. I will definitely be going back and will be at peace knowing that finally, Vrindavan has an excellent property, Kridha Residency where i can comfortably stay. I definitely would recommend this place to all my fellow travelers!

Room Tip: Do pick a room with a private balcony and do eat at the restaurant!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
9 Thank malavikal
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Navi Mumbai, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

Stayed at Kridha Residency for the weekend and was pleasantly surprised by the wonderful service we recieved during our stay. The staff was polite and attentive to our needs, the room was excellent and food was catered to our specific requests. Kudos to the management for bringing together a wonderful package in the form of this hotel. Truly enjoyed my stay and would love to return there for some more pampering by the staff :). Definitely recommended !!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank BobbyArora
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

Kridha Residency is one homely place i got to stay in when i of was in Vrindavan. Very great , clean and comfortable and yet a very professional run Hotel. It was great to meet the young owner of the place Mr Vivek Sharma who himself he such a man of discipline and warmth which in turn is passed on to the other staff of the place. It was my medication tour to the holy place and its seems Lord Krishna had blessed me so i got to stay in this very holy premises. The food and the stay was excellent and thus my meditation trance was at a very high. I thank the team of Kridha for the same.
Ravikiran

Room Tip: Super place
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Ravikiran P
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

After choosing carefully with all my research about the hotels in Mathura Vrindavan, our family finalised on Kridha Residency. We did not come with any expectations as we knew India would be very Hot and Vrindavan being a small town, it would not have 5 star accommodations and services. But to my surprise it was the bestest choice ever made during my whole trip to India. The hotel is built on a private secured road. We were greeted by the two hostesses with welcome drinks and the staff was unbelievably warm and helpful. Everything was very professional and the the mintuest detail was taken care of like a family. Check-in was a breeze followed by an escorted tour of the room by one of the hostesses who was patient enough to answer all my questions. The view from the room was spectacular and the rooms itself was spacious and clean with a great bathroom and comfortable bed. Thanks Kridha Residency for making my stay wonderful !

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family