Open today: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $35.00
from $60.00
from $121.00
3,444 results
All reviews hummingbird garden hanging bridges canopy tour tarzan swing cloud forest costa rica reptile house bridge walk zip line experience afraid of heights self guided a lot of fun humming birds felt safe rain jacket own pace super fun
Reviewed April 12, 2016

The Park was amazing... Well planned and laid out. A little something for everyone. It was mystical and magical and almost surreal. Think Avatar..... I had one of the best days of my life here. Saw and did things I never dreamed I would get to do. The zip lining was beyond amazing. The butterflies were lovely. And to have a humming bird sit on your finger?? YES!! A thousand times YES!

Reviewed April 11, 2016

The hanging bridges offered a really cool view of the upper level of the rain forest in the clouds. We walked independent of a tour since we did a tour in the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve the day before. The views were breathtaking. Jurassic Park meets Avatar!
The Hummingbird Garden at the end of the trail was mesmerizing. Definitely worth seeing.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed April 11, 2016

Having zip-lined elsewhere, we were here for a guided walk in the primary forest across the hanging bridges. It was great...our guide seemed to be super observant and he pointed out lots to see. We hung around for the Resplendent Quetzal but didn't get lucky, however we were chuffed to have a good sight (and sound) of the Three-Wattled Bell Bird. Finished off our visit with a nice half-hour in the humming bird enclosure.

Reviewed April 11, 2016

I was hesitant to go on the zip line but after I saw children of 4 or 5 on it I thought if they can do this I can! It was a lot of fun and I'm glad I did it (57 years young!)

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed April 10, 2016

Highlight funny enough was the amazing salad at the restaurant after a day of zipling and walking the suspension bridges. I remember the salad with a "Chocolate Sauce" - Amazing and healthy.