Open today: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $35.00
from $60.00
from $121.00
3,444 results
All reviews hummingbird garden hanging bridges canopy tour tarzan swing cloud forest costa rica reptile house bridge walk zip line experience afraid of heights self guided a lot of fun humming birds felt safe rain jacket own pace super fun
Reviewed April 11, 2016

The hanging bridges offered a really cool view of the upper level of the rain forest in the clouds. We walked independent of a tour since we did a tour in the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve the day before. The views were breathtaking. Jurassic Park meets Avatar!
The Hummingbird Garden at the end of the trail was mesmerizing. Definitely worth seeing.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed April 11, 2016

Having zip-lined elsewhere, we were here for a guided walk in the primary forest across the hanging bridges. It was great...our guide seemed to be super observant and he pointed out lots to see. We hung around for the Resplendent Quetzal but didn't get lucky, however we were chuffed to have a good sight (and sound) of the Three-Wattled Bell Bird. Finished off our visit with a nice half-hour in the humming bird enclosure.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed April 11, 2016

I was hesitant to go on the zip line but after I saw children of 4 or 5 on it I thought if they can do this I can! It was a lot of fun and I'm glad I did it (57 years young!)

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed April 10, 2016

Highlight funny enough was the amazing salad at the restaurant after a day of zipling and walking the suspension bridges. I remember the salad with a "Chocolate Sauce" - Amazing and healthy.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed April 10, 2016

My family loved it! My 10-year old twins were worried about being able to break (need to do this with your hands) so a guide zipped with them so they could enjoy the ride without having to do anything.

The guides were very thorough and organized as well as pleasant and humorous.

The views are amazing and it was an unforgettable experience.

My husband and son did the Tarzan swings and loved it.

My husband and I did the superman at the end. This is the highest and longest line and you felt like a bird! I was think I was too light for it (115 lbs) because I stalled in the middle. I think I would have panicked, but even before I had come to a stop, I could see the guide coming out to get me. He was on it! He towed my back in.

This is a can't miss experience!

We also did the hanging bridges walk and reptile garden. Our tour guide in the reptile garden was very knowledgable.

I would recommend the order we did the activities in: reptile garden, bridges hike and then finish with ziplines.

Date of experience: April 2016