“Best massage i ever had by far, higly recommended!”

Revive Healing Arts
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Revive - a place in paradise offering you the opportunity to replenish your whole self with massage, energy work, classes and soulful renewal services. Revive's simple healing arts studio is tucked into a private garden at the edge of the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Located in thee heart of the historic Monteverde village, Revive is just steps away from the Monteverde Coffee Center, Drishti Art & Yoga studio, Monteverde WholeFoods and CASEM women's craft cooperative. Karen Gordon, owner of Revive Healing Arts, is an accomplished integrative bodywork therapist, yoga teacher and one of Costa Rica's most highly-trained CranioSacral therapists and Reiki Master/Teachers, offering training, courses and learning retreats for students from around the world. After a long day exploring Monteverde's magnificent mountaintop, relax and renew at Revive! - advanced appointments via website or email highly recommended.
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I found Karen through tripadvisor and booked an appointment after reading all the positive reviews. Karen really does have magic hands and a gift! I had massages in many different countries while traveling and this was by far the best! I recommend to book this relaxing experience on your stop in Monteverde.

1  Thank Nicole0709
Revive_CR, Owner at Revive Healing Arts, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear Nicole0709, Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind review and recommendation! It was a pleasure, welcoming you to Revive Healing Arts.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Last Saturday, I had my first wonderful massage with Karen. After reading and hearing rave reviews, I was not let down one bit! I was, in fact, so pleased with my massage, I booked another for a week later to wind down my vacation and time in Monteverde. The second visit was just as wonderful as the first, but with the plus that familiarity added to the massage. Karen has a magic touch and her studio in the heart of Monteverde is the perfect place to begin and/or to wind down your Costa Rican vacation!

Revive_CR, Owner at Revive Healing Arts, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Dear Chelsea H, It is always an honor for me to welcome return clients to my studio and am pleased it happens often, whether during the same vacation or during subsequent travel back to Monteverde. I am glad you were able to bookend your time here with sessions at Revive Healing Arts and look forward to welcoming you back when your adventures bring you this way again. Safe travels!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

don't miss this chance to get a get message that really helps you feel better---great experience--absolutely the best

Dear Cheryl S, Thank you for your kind review and recommendation!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This was the best massage I ever had. Karen knows what shes doing! She paid attention to my injury and helped me understand my body better. I felt amazing. I'd go to Monteverde just to get another massage. Highly recommended because of great customer service and expertise.

Dear kl567, I'm glad your week in the mountains included a stop at Revive Healing Arts! When working with clients at a therapeutic level, especially after injury, I do hope they leave with a greater appreciation and understanding of their body and how to care for it. Whenever your travels bring you back to Monteverde, I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Costa Rica's expression for enjoying life enjoys new meaning after massage therapy by Karen. My wife and I both enjoyed massage treatment - two consecutive days during our four day visit to Monteverde - and we're both of the opinion that Karen is unusually gifted with healing and spiritual powers. We both have a lot of experience with massage therapy, and her massage is by far the best we have ever experienced. I had subjected myself to four hour horseback rides both days, so I was certainly ready and able to benefit from Karen's healing powers. I also enjoyed my conversations with Karen, drawing from her training and observations as a naturalist, about the migration of species and climate change in the Monteverde region. The healing and conversations have given me new energy and inspiration.

Revive_CR, Owner at Revive Healing Arts, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear AnthonyS, It was a pleasure to attend to you and your wife for 2 consecutive days while you vacationed in Monteverde. It is always an honor for me to assist clients in reconnecting with both deep quiet and the healing powers within their own bodies. Thank you for your recommendation and I look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Costa Rica. Pura Vida!