“Amazing healing session” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Revive Healing Arts

Revive Healing Arts
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Revive - a place in paradise offering you the opportunity to replenish your whole self with massage, energy work, classes and soulful renewal services. Revive's simple healing arts studio is tucked into a private garden at the edge of the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Located in thee heart of the historic Monteverde village, Revive is just steps away from the Monteverde Coffee Center, Drishti Art & Yoga studio, Monteverde WholeFoods and CASEM women's craft cooperative. Karen Gordon, owner of Revive Healing Arts, is an accomplished integrative bodywork therapist, yoga teacher and one of Costa Rica's most highly-trained CranioSacral therapists and Reiki Master/Teachers, offering training, courses and learning retreats for students from around the world. After a long day exploring Monteverde's magnificent mountaintop, relax and renew at Revive! - advanced appointments via website or email highly recommended.
Colorado
“Amazing healing session”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

I had the opportunity to receive a healing session from Karen at a retreat in Costa Rica this past week. She is wonderfully intuitive and knew exactly what my body needed at that moment. Her style and wiliness brought such tenderness to the experience and I am so grateful to Karen.

Visited January 2013
Karen G, Owner at Revive Healing Arts, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Dear AlliJames, I am grateful for your thoughtful review!

Franklin, Tennessee
“Wow what a treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have had massages in the past but this is so much more. Total stress release from areas of my body that I had no idea were in stress. Thank you so much Karen you've opened my world to a new way of healing <3.

Visited January 2013
Dear zenmommy22, I so glad you experienced total stress release at Revive Healing Arts. Thank you for your review!
Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Costa Rica
“Is there a better word than excellent?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I've had other massages before but nothing like REVIVE Healing Arts in Monteverde.
What a wonderful experience!
I had the plaesure to meet Karen she is an amazing person full of knowledge and charisma.
Definitely if you are coming to Monteverde you HAVE TO STOP in Revive Healing Arts to get a massage! %1000 recomended!!
And YES! there is a better word than excellent is REVIVE HEALING ARTS!
PURA VIDA!

Visited January 2013
Karen G, Owner at Revive Healing Arts, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear culturatrivial,
I'm glad to you know you had such a wonderful experience at Revive Healing Arts - thank you for the Excellent review!
“Simply the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have had many many massages in my day of different types and levels of luxury, from 5 star spas in resort settings to an individual travel table set up on the beach. Prices ranging from $280 an hour to $20. Nestled in this tiny, well appointed, simple, and welcoming office in Monteverde I had a truly remarkable massage. I literally got off the table a changed woman. With patients and confident direction she was able to work out tissue upsets that I didn't even know I was holding on to! I would not only recommend her to anyone, I will make a trip to see her again!

Dear shannonsmith,
I am heartened to know that you felt welcomed at Revive Healing Arts, and that you felt a real change upon getting off the table after our session. I appreciate your review!
Orlando, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Revive Healing Arts -- the lame walk!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

After arriving in Monteverde for a month, I felt so good I went for a run -- not my usual form of exercise. The next day, I could not walk for the pain in my heel and arch on one foot. I rested for 2 days, and it got better...then worse. At the encouragement of my local friends, I went to Revive Healing Arts to ask Karen Gordon's advice -- she is a therapist with the background & training of a scientist and the heart of an artist. She was able to identify plantar fascitis, provide a fantastic 1 hour reflexology massage, and show me how to stretch out daily. I left healed in mind, body and spirit. Kindness, love, soothing environment, scientific know-how -- all in Monteverde. what a blessing. GO!

Visited August 2012
Karen G, Owner at Revive Healing Arts, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Dear Dr.SharonL, I am happy to head that your lame walk took a turn for the better after visiting Revive Healing Arts, and that you felt healed mind, body and spirit. I appreciate your recommendation!