we stayed here for 2 nights in september , but felt like it was way over priced for what they offer , no wi-fi in rooms , the rooms have a odor (may be because there is so much moisture in the air ) , the pool was cold , the breakfast was awful and the staff was pathetic at the breakfast station .
we stayed in a king bed suite and the room was spacious and the bathroom was clean , the welcome conceirge person was very informative .. these were the only good things .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the misty cloud forest of Monteverde, El Establo offers the best quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience: The area`s best view, heated indoor pools, spa, restaurants, café-bars, special events center, internet access, souvenirs shop, tennis court, basketball court, mini soccer court, hiking trails, canopy tour and the most charming staff. This half Costarican – half Quaker, family owned hotel, will allow you to share the best of both cultures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Establo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Establo Hotel Monteverde
- El Establo Monteverde
- El Establo Costa Rica/Monteverde