We enjoed two nights at the lodge, in a modern, comfortable room in spectacular surroundings. Don't get confused by old photos, our room was located in a brand new building. Eulogio and his family were extremely friendly and kind and ready to satisfy any need. Just ask for tortillas or fresh costarican fruit for breakfast or dinner, beside the homemade, creamy soups and warm banana pancakes. Don't get concerned about trasportation, which can be easily arranged at the lodge (we even travelled to Rincon de La Vieja for a good price with a member of the family).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All our rooms have stunning views of the lake and Arenal Volcano, something that if we make clear is that we are located in a cloud forest that means not always clear, we trail to a waterfall and others because the hotel has 100 acres primary forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HostelWorld so you can book your Vista Verde Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Verde Hotel Monteverde
- Vista Verde Lodge Costa Rica/Monteverde