Review Highlights
What an exceptional night tour!

The night tour with Andy at Monteverde was really one of the highlights of my trip in Costa Rica. I... read more

Reviewed August 23, 2018
Francoise F
via mobile
Fantastic night tour!

Our night tour with Andy and Roberto at Monteverde was really one of the highlights of our trip in... read more

Reviewed August 15, 2018
brigittestuewe
Dorsten, Germany

Recommended experiences in and around Monteverde
from $25.00
from $45.00
from $50.00
from $35.00
More Info
All reviews his knowledge private tour night tour night vision goggles costa rica plants and animals hanging bridges his passion night walk wattled bell bird these guys resplendent quetzal pura vida amazing photos sleeping birds monte verde visited monteverde
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We had 2 days two and one night tour with Jorge and Andres. Our kids had a wonderful time and they are 6 and 8 and not really a hiking type. We saw some very cool animals that we would have never spotted without the guides. Andres also told us a lot of stories of Costa Rica on many subjects. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: March 2013
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We are a family of 4 and we had Marcos as our guide and we enjoyed it immensely. We first took a Night Tour which was fascinating and then the next day Marcos took us on the suspended bridges and the waterfall and finally dropped us off for Zip Lining. My daughter, 22, and my son, 19, remained engaged with all of the activities. Marcos was patient, punctual and professional. It felt like we were participating in our own nature show. My wife sprained her ankle the day before we arrived in Monteverde but Marcos made sure that the pace of our hiking was adjusted accordingly. I would highly recommend the services of Forest Alive.

Date of experience: February 2013
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I just got back from a wonderful vacation of Panama and Cota Rica. Andres was one of the Costa Rican Naturlists that accompanied the tour and his knowledge and passon about all things Costa Rican made our experience even better that I expected. If you are going to Costa Rica I would highly recommend contacting Andres at Forest Alive for your nature adventures.

Date of experience: February 2013
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Adres was busy and recommended Marcos as our guide. I would say, Marcos was excellent. There is no bird or animal that we did not see. He made the best utilization of time and the natural reserves. Marcos was very patient, sweet and co operative. I would highly recommend to take night walk as well as day hike. Thanks to Forest alive for providing one of a kind and a wonderful experience in Monteverde.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had a wonderful experience with Jorge, and even our guides at other parks were amazed at what we saw- Quezal and an Olingo! Thank you so much Jorge, for a great experience

Date of experience: January 2013